Nappy Inners

LolaAnn

cautiously PALs!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a few outers (ebay cheapies, BG etc) that I don't have inners for. Can someone recommend me something good to stuff these with? I'm going for as cheap as possible as I need to get a lot, don't have a tumble drier so they will be line dried. Babys not a very heavy wetter and I change him pretty frequently anyway.

TIA x

To add to my inner stash I brought packs of microfibre cloths (I got mine from Aldi as they are big squares but most supermarkets do them)

You can fold them up into a multi layered inserts, they will of course unfold into a single layer of microfibre for drying mega mega fast and are really really cheap!!

I think quite a few of us do this on here :)

I do same as rach! Microfibre dishtowels folded are great!

also cheapy MF inserts pre-loved go for 50p odd...have a look in the wraps, inserts and accessories section of the CNT classifieds! :thumbup:

The best ones we've found are P'tits Dessous bamboo ones, which dry fairly quickly for bamboo, are very absorbent and slim fitting. You mat find some second hand ones on usednappies.co uk, or in the buy and sell section here.

Agree on the p'tits dessous bamboo ones, they are really thirsty!

Bumgenius onesize microfiber ones are good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"