Nappy rash

marley2580

Reaction score
Hi all, Kaya's had a very persistant nappy rash for the last two months now. It's not a lot, only red spots mainly on her labia, and it doesn't seem to bother her much. It can almost totally go away but then flare up again and it's never totally gone away. We give her some nappy free time almost every day as part of her bedtime routine (during massage) and she gets Sudocrem on every time we change her nappy. She's the same in both cloth and disposables. Anyone got any ideas?

I would try another creme, e.g. bepathen, E45 or this nappy cream with zinc. possibly her skin doesn't respond well to sudocream?

I've just stopped using sudocrem as it seems to just sit on top of the skin, i've just changed to bepanthem and its workin a dream, but a HV at my baby group also swears by metonium
x x

If its been around for a couple of months I'd let the hv/dr have a look at it as it can be thrush, there is very little difference in the 2 rashes and I thought my little ones rash was nappy rash but it was thrush.

We're trying Canistin for the next two weeks, fingers crossed that it helps.

good luck with the canasten, it worked for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->