Nappy sizes

M

MrTashaAndBum

the missus wants to know: how quickly did your LO go through nappy sizes? Size 1 for a month, size 2 for a month, size 3 for 2 months or size 1 for a month, size 3 for 5 months...?

Depends on baby!

I also noticed whist pampers newborn 3 was from (pure example without going upstairs) from 10lb to 16lb and pampers active 3 from 12lb to 18lb yet baby is say 15lb that they both fit differently! If that makes sense!

Caitlin is in size 3 (newborn yellow pack) size 2 is too small yet size 3 she needs to grow in due to the size of her little bum size 3 in active pampers are much bigger/wider around her backside!

So varies based on baby, baby weight, babies growth! She stayed in size 1 for a good while size 2 less time growing into size 3.

My opinion is you do need a fair share of nappies but if you buy the odd pack in the size above you can't go wrong. I was told not to buy too many size 1s tbh I regret that advice to go back I'd have probably stocked up on 6-8 packs!

i use huggies and he was in newborn for 2 months and is now in infant still so 3 months but is almost ready for next size.

My little girl flew up the sizes, when they started to leak I went up a size but I found her tummy is so broad that they hardly went round her :blush: Katie is 8 months next week and shes in 5+ :shock: and can comfortably be in her brothers size 6 :shock: in fact I go as far to say that the size 6 fits her better than it fits Joe :blush: I am afraid she has inherited my big bum and thighs :blush: poor thing!!

lilly was in huggies size 1 from birth and i changed her to huggies size 2 about 2 weeks ago. so first lot lasted 6 weeks and not sure how long she will be in these, i prob wouldnt start buying in bulk if that wat yous are thinking they will prob be wasted. my friend soes that and she has given me 4 packs of size 3 nappies.

Oscar is flying up the sizes. I put him in Pampers size 3 but have bought size 4 ready as 3 is starting to rub his legs.

Colton is flying by them too. He was in size 1 for the first three weeks, is still in size two, but they are really getting tight, which is odd because he isn't out of the weight range for them yet, and actually still has about two lbs until he is!! I think we will go up to size 3 soon! I cant imagine what I will do when he gets to the biggest size. He isn't even two months old yet!!
:(

Anna is now in size 3 (for 9-20lbs) - they're a bit big on her, but the next size down is FAR too tight around her middle!

I always find that with baby-things - Anna was stuck between early baby and newborn for ages - with early baby hoisting her knees up to her tummy and newborn hanging off the bottom of her legs and arms! :hissy:

Anna is now in size 3 (for 9-20lbs) - they're a bit big on her, but the next size down is FAR too tight around her middle!

Actually honey, I messed the order up and got number 3s by mistake... sorry :dohh:

I love you.

I figured this - she wouldn't fit in size twos anyway sweettie :hugs:

I always find that with baby-things - Anna was stuck between early baby and newborn for ages - with early baby hoisting her knees up to her tummy and newborn hanging off the bottom of her legs and arms! :hissy:

yeah we got the same problem. Oscar is 14lb and size 4 is from 15 lb but the 3 is too tight on his chubby legs.

0-3 months is too tight on him but 3-6 month is too big, I have to roll his jeans up:dohh:

in bewteeny stages huh? :blush:

Anna's spent most of her life in an inbetweeny stage! lol At first she was inbetween early baby and newborn, and then she had a growth spurt and is now inbetween newborn and 0-3 months! :dohh: lol

yeah we got the same problem. Oscar is 14lb and size 4 is from 15 lb but the 3 is too tight on his chubby legs.

0-3 months is too tight on him but 3-6 month is too big, I have to roll his jeans up:dohh:

in bewteeny stages huh? :blush:

Colton has been in 3-6 month clothes since 6 weeks! :shock: We have the same problem with rolling up his pants though. And now that it's getting warmer, I've tried him in shorts.. they look like short pants! :rofl:

hahahahaha! awww bless him

well my daughter is 2 and a half and in size 6 nappies , so not sure how everything works out really! Trying to potty train the lil bugger with no luck grrr

paige has been in size 3 since about 10-12 wks but she'll prob be in them for a while because her brother who is 2 next month is only in size 4!! x x

Noah is finally in newborn's diapers! YAY They are very big though, lol and the front goes past his belly button, but the preemie one's are too tight and he leaks out of them. Also Noah finally is to big for preemie outfits, he's to long!...His issue is he is long..about 19 inchs and around 6 lbs, so everything fits him in length, but not width hehe

Noah is finally in newborn's diapers! YAY They are very big though, lol and the front goes past his belly button, but the preemie one's are too tight and he leaks out of them. Also Noah finally is to big for preemie outfits, he's to long!...His issue is he is long..about 19 inchs and around 6 lbs, so everything fits him in length, but not width hehe

hehe Sounds like he's growing really well :happydance: You must be so proud...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->