Naps?

nessajane

Reaction score
How much does/did your LO nap through the day at Tylers age- 2 months old??

Some days he sleeps practically all day and others, like the last few days hes only napping about 4 times of about 20-30mins!!

Is this normal at this age???

Thanks xx

Still very sporadic here. Some days he naps ok and off all day. Others he won't sleep and drives me crazy. LOL.

Aidan is still like that and has just turned 3 months.
I'm only just starting to figure out his feeding/sleeping patterns.

Yeap still a bit hit and miss here too hun.

The only nap i can figure out is about an hour or so after she gets up in the morning, she likes a quick snooze before lunch lol. Id say naps are lasting about half and hour now though.

Niamh is pretty good. She'll wake up at 8am, then go for a sleep at about 11am. Then awake until 5pm and another nap at 5. Each nap she sleeps about 2 hours, then goes down for the night between 10pm-11pm. :)

Logans naps change day to day anything from 20 mins to a couple of hours !

Annabelle gets up in morning and has a bottle at about 7ish and then goes back to sleep until around half 9ish but thats the only nap that stays the same each day she can go all day without one some days and have a sleepy day another, wish i did know though it would be better

Lou
xxx

Lexie naps around dinner time after her bottle. Then after her tea time bottle. If we go out, she always goes to sleep in her pram lol. But she has about 2-3 naps a day. Lasting about 30mins to 1hr each time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->