naps

luckyme225

Reaction score
How many times does your LO nap during the day and for how long? My little guy is starting to take 2-3 naps a day for 30 mins- 2 hours.

Josh doesn't really sleep during the day anymore... If I'm lucky I'll have about 2 hours of napping overall !! Though he sleeps from 10pm til 6:30-7am now!

Riley has his feed will stay awake for about 45 mins then go to sleep from half a hour to 3 hours all depends

Caitlin napped after every bottle for months :dohh: shes now hardly cat napping but shes way older than Connor now :D

summer still sleeps quite abit in the day and i she doesnt she gets herself over tired and has a right paddy so as soon as she starts to get a bit fussy, rubs her eyes or just stares into space i put her down in her cot.

Colton's about the same. He will take 2-3 naps for anywhere from 30min-2hours. He is usually up for about 2 hours then naps; until the evening when he tends to stay awake longer.

Noah wakes up at 6am, falls asleep for about 45-1 hour at 8am, then he will goto sleep at about 10-11am and sleep for 3 hours, then he will have cat naps here and there.

callum always has a nap between 9 - 9.30am and then another one at around 1pm.

my LO naps about 30 mins- an hour about 3 times a day but hes still not sleeping great at night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->