Napsack Mei Tai REDUCED

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Heyyy I'm finally selling my trusty old Napsack. This is the COMFIEST carrier ever (that I've used at least!), I'm only selling it on now as my huge boy no longer fits in it. It is in 'Latte' - brown on one side, cream on the other. I don't have actual pics as it's in the wash but here's the one I'm selling -

https://www.napsackbaby.co.uk/shop/images/lattebrown.jpg

https://www.napsackbaby.co.uk/shop/index.php?item=62

Looking for £50 £40 posted. Paypal only - please include fees! :flower:

Hoppediz sold.

what weight do these carry up to hun? my boy is big so i'm trying to find smething suitable for at the airport!! xxx

These are the most comftable EVER! =) Id buy it if i dident just spend out on 2 =P

I really want this but my car has just died so I need to pay out for a new one now :(

how much are you looking for for the mei tai? x

edit : just seen haha, i'm still suffering with baby brain... will see if i can convince OH

*sigh* I'd love both of these :( but theyllhave to go on the wish list along with everything else. Hope they go soon x

Hmmm...I would LOVE these...maaaybe!! That MT is gorgeous, and the wrap, well! **swoon**

Do you know if it would be more comfortable than a baby bjorn? I had one of those for my ds and it broke my back to wear it! :flower:

It should be loads more comfy than a baby bjorn, both of them!

Agreed, LOADS more comfy :) And soooo much nicer looking lol!

As the other ladies have said, they're a million times comfier than the Bjorn. The weight is distributed more evenly so they don't lag on your back. I'm still wearing my 16 month old in a mei tai (well not right now due to whiplash but otherwise). Baby Bjorns don't really get the best reputation for comfort and the way they hold your LO :)

Yep I echo the above...mei tai or wrap over baby bjorn! I have all three as bjorn is only thing my partner will use :roll: I used wrap when my girls were tiny but switched to meitai once they could hold head as its soooo easy and comfortable. I use it all the time now for supermarket, park, everything! Both wrap and meitai distribute weight fantastically across wearer so although my baby is 22lbs at 5 months in the meitai she's virtually weightless! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->