Narrowed Names!! Help!!

Simon - I've always liked this name and it's not heard very often. It's one of those rare names that falls in that small area of uncommon but not weird. Love the nickname "Sigh" as well. Top 3.
Asher - Great name, but becoming more and more popular. If that doesn't bother you, then it's definitely in the top 3 for me.
Oren - It's okay, unique which I like but as someone who grew up with a name similar to a lot of common names (Laurel) I was called Laura, Lauren, and Laurie constantly. It didn't bother me too much, but Oren might be called Warren a lot by mistake.
Etai (eh tie) - I actually really like this, it depends if you want a VERY unique name or a slightly more "Common" name. It will be mispronounced a lot, but once people hear it once it shouldn't be too much of a problem. However, for me it doesn't pass the yell test, "Etai, stop drawing on the wall!" or "Etai, put your clothes back on, this is a grocery store!"
Matan - Not my favorite
Elijah - Love, but becoming super popular so that turns me off. :( I'd use it as a middle name. But if popularity isn't a turn off for you then this is definitely top 3.
George - Nope, not my cup of tea. Middle name?

Favs: Simon, Asher, and Elijah. Runner up: Oren.

These are Hebrew/Jewish names and none are too uncommon in my area :)

Thanks Hun !!!

Simon
Asher
Oren
Etai (eh tie)
Matan
Elijah
George

Simon is cute and just unique enough. Everyone says Asher is too popular these days but as a former teacher of 6 years, we only had 1 at our school of 600 kids while I was there so it isn't popular in my area at least! I like it. Oren, Etai, and Matan are a bit too out there for me. I have a very unique first name that is NOT at all tricky to pronounce if you know anything about phonics and I get the weirdest things.... It's ridiculous. I like Elijah and Eli but I do not care for George. Was sad the new prince was named that! Too stuffy imo. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->