Nasty FRER indent

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
I’m 9dpo today, still early days. AF should show by Friday. I do this to myself every single cycle :dohh: I was going to hold out til 10dpo but I couldn’t last. I got this ugly indent on FRER with FMU. It had no colour, just grey. Will update either way!

EEB192EB-28CA-4FA7-86A0-13FD04F1A92E.jpeg

FX for you. When I used FRER earlier tjis year I noticed they had bad indent lines now. I think it's a ploy to get people to buy more FRER.

I do hope it turns into a rainbow bfp for you

Oooo looks like it has colour to me

Have you taken it out the casing

Or is that only me

Fingers crossed it’s not an indent....but I know how convincing they can be. Plenty time yet, look forward to ur next tests xx

Hope it’s not an indent and it’s the start of your bfp. Look forward to your next test.

Thanks ladies! I’ll keep you posted when I test again ;)

Good luck!! Fx for you!! If its not an indent, it looks like an early bfp. Right on track with 9dpo imho.

I think this one might be a :bfp: but we say this every month because you get so many indents from them :cry: I sure hope this is it for you fingers crossed xx

10dpo, todays is clearer, whether it’s still an ident or start of BFP, I’m not sure though. Won’t believe it til it’s clear as day pink :haha:

37C38BA5-A3A7-405D-BA73-D6EB03870E15.jpeg

I think that's the start of you :bfp: deffo looks darker than yesterday :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"