Nasty FRER indent

I bloody hate chemicals
I had 7 before dd2
It’s too hard not to test but heartbreaking at the same

Fingers crossed hun x

So, my gyno’s receptionist couldn’t read my progesterone results so I’ll have to wait for that, but she thinks it’s “normal” as it wasn’t flagged. My beta came back at 2 :cry: anything under 5 is not pregnant where I am

Awww no hunni :cry: was hoping be higher for you them tests have been a bloody nightmare for you :hugs: xx

@Momof2onetube hmm.. Too bad you didn't get it on Tuesday when you had the best line on the test. It is like they keep trying to implant but let go which sends off a bit of HCG but then it disappears. Only thing I can think of. Can you really keep getting that many indents each cycle? I mean I had have had some indents but on every single cycle? no I did not.

I am bummed for you and I am sure that is an understatement for you. Big virtual hugs! I want to see a big FAT digital positive from you next cycle!

Ya I don’t understand how I can have indents on 8 - 11dpo then clear as day negative after that :wacko: only thing I can think of is implantation isn’t happening properly too

Just thought I’d update, it sucks when you’re reading a whole thread to find no update! CD1 for me :cry: a day early too

I haven’t but I will discuss what I can try with my gyno on Tuesday :( something keeps trying to happen

Defiantly ask as my nurse asked me to start when I had 7 chemicals and I got a bfp the month after and she’s now 2.5

Not saying it was that but I think it might of been ..

Just read through your thread and have to say how sorry i am!!! As a mum of 8 with two mc's I know a bfp when i see one, there is no way they are indents! Hugs!!! I hope this is your month x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->