Natural Parenting and child care

M

Maffie

Hi all

I'm looking at nurseries :cry: and all say take nappies and formula will any use cloth nappies and will they take bottles of EBM?

They should 100% take EBM. Some dont take cloth nappies though, none of the ones round here will but contact and ask, I mean its not that difficult for them to just shove the used nappies in a provided wetbag!

Freya goes to nursery a few hours a week, they use our nappies and our cloth wipes, they do BLW with her and I know they take EBM. :)

Im was a nursery nurse and at the nurseries I worked at they all took ebm. 2 I worked in had children in cloth nappies arnd were happy to use them (from the same chain). The last one I worked in didn't have any children in cloth, but im sure they would have accepted them very happily.

They should 100% take EBM. Some dont take cloth nappies though, none of the ones round here will but contact and ask, I mean its not that difficult for them to just shove the used nappies in a provided wetbag!

I thought nurseries had to accept cloth nappies by law, if that's what you want to use. Am I wrong?

I thought nurseries had to accept cloth nappies by law, if that's what you want to use. Am I wrong?

I never knew that? would be interestin to find out!

When ds2 was at nursery when i was in college they let me send him in terries ( i never knew about pretty fluff then lol) i just had to give them a quick lesson in how to use them.

I'd lie and say that Noah is allergic to the chemical in sposies... ehehe...

I'd lie and say that Noah is allergic to the chemical in sposies... ehehe...

oooh good idea, we stil use sposies at night until my night nappies arrive he was sore from it yesterday :( I cant have him in them all day

Don't tell them until he's signed up and just take him along with them like "Oh, he has an allergy... it's really bad for him" and just take the easiest nappies you have and show them quickly how they work.

Honestly, you take them off... and put them in a wetbag and put another one on. The only difference is that you don't throw them away!

i dont understand why some people say reusables are soo difficult! leyla went to my mils the other week and she said to me ohhh cant i just use disposables, i bought some for my house, i said no! she uses cloth nappies! and she said oh but i cant doooo them... seriously, what is so difficult???

x

I find it easier to get Noah into a cloth nappy, I mean pop pop pop its done, even aplix are easier than stretching out a sposie (I have managed 3 times to put them on backwards with looking at the faded pics on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->