• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

Aw Mynx you beat me to it. Emma, i'll buy you a muffin to go with said coffee!

I am having SUCH a bad week... I really need this meet! I can't wait to meet you girls, it'll be so nice for my real life and internet life to mix! Rach_C is my only real life mummy friend and it's super lonely :blush:

I know what you mean...it sucks for me not knowing anyone in the country so all I have is my internet life..will be good to actaully meet you ladies!

hope the rest of your week gets better !:hug:

I am having SUCH a bad week... I really need this meet! I can't wait to meet you girls, it'll be so nice for my real life and internet life to mix! Rach_C is my only real life mummy friend and it's super lonely :blush:

Aww bless ya hun! :hugs:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coming:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I didnt get round to buying my tickets but i won a pair so i will now be coming along xx

WOOOHOOO 1 more sleep to go! I'm mucho excited! haha

Aww :hugs: We moved to Stafford last year from Manchester which isnt that far away but I dont really know anyone here at all and it sucks :( Hoping going to some baby classes might help me meet some other mums but most of the time I just get looks cos I have tattoos etc and people tend to judge me before even speaking to me and finding out that actually im not that scary im just normal like them :nope:

lol well since ive met your Dad and your son i should meet you lol pity we couldnt work out a time we were both around before now

Aww :hugs: We moved to Stafford last year from Manchester which isnt that far away but I dont really know anyone here at all and it sucks :( Hoping going to some baby classes might help me meet some other mums but most of the time I just get looks cos I have tattoos etc and people tend to judge me before even speaking to me and finding out that actually im not that scary im just normal like them :nope:

I know what you mean about getting judge...either I get judge because of my skin colour...or my tattos..or my piercings...but I did take my piercings out before moving to the Uk as well changed my hair from pink highlights to a dark colour and have had less looks since then:shrug:

its stupid if you ask me!

I know what you mean about getting judge...either I get judge because of my skin colour...or my tattos..or my piercings...but I did take my piercings out before moving to the Uk as well changed my hair from pink highlights to a dark colour and have had less looks since then:shrug:

its stupid if you ask me!

I get it too! At least our children will grow up to be unprejudiced ;)

Indeed :) My six year old says she loves the fact she can spot her mummy in the playground easily hehehe :D

I am getting organised and packing my bag up to bring with me :happydance:

Have to leave piles of clothes and stuff out for my OH to pack as we are heading to see the inlaws in Kent for a long weekend after the babyshow and he's driving down to Watford to collect me. Hope I dont forget anything!

i changed my mind and decided i couldnt afford to come so didnt get a ticket
cheeks and cherries said on facebook to put your name down if you want a ticket as they have loads spare and today they announced to go to the ticket office and give them your name
so the question is
do i drive down to london for the day!

Yeah dougie if you gave them your name and they said you have a ticket! If you didnt I gave them mine so I have a spare one there you could have :)

Ooooooooh i'm excited! I'm contemplating just bringing my mei tai... haven't worn him for that long yet though :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->