• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

lol I know what you mean! I'm knackered tonight!

Oh doh Lyn! we ended up spending money on G Diapers lol

sounds like you all had a good day! Am def coming to the next one :) now I need to look up g diapers lol!

haha Ellie I was really impressed and the girls has said if we have ANY leaks at all we're to email her straight away and she will sort it out :D fab customer services and they were so nice :D they also do Autumn colours (what we got today) and have a spring collection due next year :D with prints etc :D

glad you all had fun! i sooo wish i could have been there!

haha Ellie I was really impressed and the girls has said if we have ANY leaks at all we're to email her straight away and she will sort it out :D fab customer services and they were so nice :D they also do Autumn colours (what we got today) and have a spring collection due next year :D with prints etc :D

I really loved the look of them!! I'm so tempted to buy some now on Sunday... the girls were lovely on that stall, I admit, and I love that the disposable inserts are 100% biodegradable! I think I will actually...

I had such a good time! I'm freaking SHATTERED though :rofl:

Me too I think I am going to have to go to bed now! Your at the show again tomorrow aren't you Jetters?

Nope, Sunday! But gotta go to Middlesex soooooo early tomorrow to view the university and i'm knackered:(

lol i'll hopefully use mine tomorrow :D i'll let you know what there like lol

did you see the prints above that weren't for sale yet?? i LOVED the boys one!

I loved the boys one jetters!

Mandarhino, i have a feeling albert will be the same in 6 months time :wacko:

I'm a bit achey after wearing the boy most of the day but not as bad as i expected :)

I was telling everyone he's 12 weeks old and he's actually 13 :blush:

I don't know how many weeks A is... that's why i just say 4 and a half months :)

it was so lovely to meet some of you today really glad i went xxx

im shattered and yet to go out again gonna be a late one for me tonight eekkk gonna need some serious cafffinee to get through till after 4am

I had such a good time! I'm freaking SHATTERED though :rofl:

Snap I am so knackered now! Made it to Kent about 8pm as we had to stop to pick something up in Essex first :sleep:

Was lovely to meet so many of you today :D

I wish I had got a g nappy to try now too, I love the brown frilly one they are bringing out soon. But I loved the dark purple one they had there today.

Oh my goodness..Im only just now getting online at 2 23am...
wass so shattered after leaving around 5 30..and then went straight to dinner with hubby and then home to decorate, prepare and cook the food for my baby shower tommorrow...wow..what an amazing day...best day I have had since being on bedrest..I was a naughty girl and walked around wayy too much ..and then bought nappies :blush: ..hahaha but hubby thought they were so cute ..so wanst too bad..haha

im shattered and yet to go out again gonna be a late one for me tonight eekkk gonna need some serious cafffinee to get through till after 4am

oh my gosh you will need some serious coffee..mee too in order to make it through my babyshower and then to church on sunday!:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->