Nausea Bands - Do they work?

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a nausea band? Babies R Us has some (Psi), and I was thinking about getting one. School starts Monday, and I need to do whatever I can to help control the nausea a bit.

I threw up this morning for the first time (I didn't throw up with DD or DS).

I have preggie pop drops which really help, but the nausea was getting so bad this morning that those were actually making it worse (I had just gotten out of bed, so there wasn't a lot of time to try and push it off). Otherwise those are great, but I also know there will be days at school I won't be able to have those, so I'm trying to think of an alternative to preggie pop drops on those days.

I got some of these when pregnant with DD2. Not the same brand as your looking at. But, I can honestly say they seemed to help me . I didn't feel as sickly when I had them on. . Hope they work for you!

I got some. Think they were called sea bands. They had great reviews but honestly my sickness has been so bad they really made no difference apart from really hurting my inner wrists where they were placed. Hope you have more luck with them!

I wore mine religiously for about 10 weeks but honestly, I don't think they made a jot of difference! The odd days I forgot to wear them, I was the same level of sick :( but my sister in law swore by them, said she was way more nauseous on the days she forgot to wear them! They certainly won't hurt to try and really useful if they do work for you!

I got some but they didn't seem to make any difference to me, Terhune just hurt to wear after a while.

I wear sea bands but I don't think they actually do anything - am just scared to take them off in case things suddenly get worse. But I think they're most a mental support than anything else.

Worth trying but don't get your hopes up!

Thanks! I couldn't really even get them on (it was such a pain!), so i gave up trying and will be taking them back. I'm not going to bother at this point as I'm still quite sock on Zofran, so i doubt they would've helped anyway :(

They did nothing for me but I know people who loved them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->