Nausea, Loss of Appetite

sandy84

Reaction score
I also am suffering, I am 6 weeks pregnant, and suffering with nausea every morning. Waking during the night and just about managing to walk. I can not even look or think about food, it just makes me want to vomit. I do not vomit in the morning but feel very nauseas and sometimes a little dizzy.

I feel weak and tired, nausea is lasting me almost most of the day. Also have a feeling where as if it feels there is a tablet in my throat and that’s all I can taste? If that makes any sense? Just recovering from a cold, I get cold chills every now and again and have a slight chesty cough.. help! I want to go back to normal too!

I take it this is normal? How long does this last?

I just worry by not eating it will effect the baby’s development.

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB! Congratulations and sorry you're feeling poorly. :hugs:

That is very normal sandy and no you are not harming the baby as long as you are taking your maternal pills. You will get the morning sickness for about 3 months. So just hang in there :) welcome to the site

agree with the above

:hi: Welcome!

how are you feeling today sandy

Welcome To BnB!! Sorry your feeling badly. I hope it gets better soon.

First of all sorry to have replied so late! Took a while for me to figure out and find my original post and read the responses.

Thank you all so much for your comments and support! I today after several weeks am able to eat a bit of lunch – well 2 bites.. Morning sickness is terrible for the first half an hour of me waking nauseas till the afternoon, but I am glad it will soon be over and will be worth it in the end.

The only vitamins I am taking are Folic Acid? Is there something else I should be taking too? Oh noo bit worried now?

I have my first midwife appointment Friday! So guess I will bombard them with 100’s of questions too..

How is everyone else doing?

Hi and welcome, I felt the same way as you, I couldnt eat or drink for almost 2 months it was very hard,It does get better , just hang in there, talk to your Dr and see if they can give you something to help with the sickness.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->