Nausea rant... 10 days in bed an no sign of improvement

Nel1982

TTC number 2
Reaction score
As above - I have been signed off work ill for the last 10 days and have spent it in bed. Was due back tomorrow but I am even struggling to sit up today so it's not going to happen!

How long will this last? Feel like I am letting so many people down!

Tried ginger biscuits, seabands, ginger capsules and nothing seems to work. It's like I have had a 10 day migraine!

Hi, it's awful isn't it, I have been like this for weeks, dragging myself off the couch now and again and nothing works :( I am lucky I work from home, so have just been doing the minimum on the couch, can you speak to the Dr or midwife to see if they can give you something to help? Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Have you tried a glass of flat coke? It's my nans go to whenever any body feels sick in our family, seems to settle your stomach lol. Have your doctors not offered you any anti sickness tablets either? X

Thanks for responses. My dr prescribed some anti-nausea tablets last week but they were no help... They just keep saying it will pass and at least I am not actually being sick! Not sure what I expect them to do...

I felt dreadful between 5 and 7 weeks then it started to tail off felt worse when I was hungry too so maybe try eating little and often even tho you don't fancy anything. Are you taking pregnancy vitamins too? One of my friends got really bad sickness on them and had to stop taking them... Hope you feel better soon!!

Got to call GP for another sick note this morning... Think I am going to ask him about iron deficiency too as I a just crying because I feel so drained!

:( hope you start to feel better soon x

Dr suspected I had an infection but test results all back clear, so I guess I just have to face facts... I am a wimp lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->