Nausea then silence. BFP or not to be.

Clovercandy

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo now with no symptoms but last midnight I had nausea twice. (11pm and 4am). Kinda unusual.

Can anyone that had a bfp relate?
If not what were your symptoms at 8-9 dpo the cycle you got bfp?

Good luck to you. I've just had bad nausea and headache from 9-15dpo, af just arrived this morning 3 days late. So disappointed! X

Hmmm it can definitely be a symptom. All I would say is try and stay calm because 9dpo is very early to be getting nausea as a pregnancy symptom. You'd have to be very sensitive to hcg to get it that early cos bubs may only have just implanted (potentially not even implanted yet) For me I didn't get nausea until I was about 4 weeks + 3. I hope it is a symptom for you (Sorry to mean to be a downer) Good luck

I agree that nausea at 9 dpo may be a bit early. When Zi was preggo I got morning sickness around 6 weeks. At 8-9 dpo my only symptoms were implantation pain and lightheadedness.

Tmi!

10dpo

9am fmu dollar store pregnancy test ... I saw a second line emerging then disappears.

2pm frer bfn:growlmad: but I wiped and had blood spotting.

So confused. Af due 4 days.

I know ppl can have spitting b4 af but I don't ever remember for me..:shrug:

Help :(

Sorry I can't help, I know it's hard, but try and wait it out and test again in a couple of days. I would definitely only test fmu because you're so early you want the highest concentration possible. If you don't get a positive test after af is due and still no af then I'd say it's a trip to the doctors. Good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->