Nausea worsening week 10?!

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi there - just wanted to see if anyone else was noticing the sickness getting worse, not better as the first trimester goes forward. It took a long time for me to get any symptoms, now I tend to get a bit nauseous in the evenings but this week, each day it's got worse and worse, I've been sick on and off all day and in the evenings I've been really ill... I'm exactly 10 weeks today. I'm confused I thought it was supposed to go the other way....

I could have written this myself , my sickness wasn't too bad to start with. As the weeks have gone on it's getting worse :( I'll be 12 weeks in 2days and it's showing no signs of easing up I'm struggling to eat lately. Only manage to eat dinner. Maybe twice a week.

I'm right there with ya. Had none until week nine. Week 10 hit me like a ton of bricks. 11 weeks tomorrow and today's the absolute worst day that I've had by far.

Thank god I'm not alone... this is hell... here was I all smug that I'd escaped sickness... Christmas is going to be fun especially as we're not telling yet...:growlmad::nope:

We're quite lucky we've told everyone, it's just the heaving that's not attractive and I hope it doesn't happen Boxing Day because I've gotta cook at the food and all the Inlaws are over, I just really can't do things that smell :( which is most food. With DS it lasted right up until I had him, I so hope that doesn't happen this time.

We're quite lucky we've told everyone, it's just the heaving that's not attractive and I hope it doesn't happen Boxing Day because I've gotta cook at the food and all the Inlaws are over, I just really can't do things that smell :( which is most food. With DS it lasted right up until I had him, I so hope that doesn't happen this time.

oh no, that sounds awful!! I'm not heaving and smells don't bother me, but as the day goes on or if I get hungry I just get seasick and have to lie down and sleep. I can still eat though - actually my appetite is more than healthy... but then, I have to lie down in regret and die until digestion has happened...

Your lucky Hun! I'm struggling to eat, I love my food too, just hope it eases off soon!

mine was vengeful and at its worse in week 10. it finally went away at 12 and a half weeks though! now i just feel sick from being sooooo hungry all the time (at least the majority of the time)

Im 8 weeks +1 today and thought i escaped MS because i havent had any so far. Hearing you guys saying it starts around week 9 scares me!

Ha Petu, I truly hope it doesn't happen to you... though if I think back to a time where i had no symptoms, I'm still fairly grateful!

Today is even worse than yesterday, nausea any time I stand up... I have to fly home on Monday, I wonder what I can do to help myself... is there anything at all one can take when pregnant and flying?

can you get a precription of zofran/ondanestron from your OB/doctor? they loaded me with it and i barely threw up from morning sickness. not sure why they did this.. because i was only diagnosed with morning sickness one time. the second time was acid reflux and that was last week haha, and still i told them i was not nauseated from it. i dont take zofran unless im absolutely miserable so ever since getting pregnant ive only taken 4 dissolvable ones. and yes, they work miracles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->