Nausea

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Has anyone else been pretty consistently nauseous but not actually been sick?

For the past week I've been experiencing this. It hangs around most of the day. I wake up super nauseous, need to eat instantly. Usually goes away shortly after I eat. Then when I get hungry again it's back, goes away until about 20min after I eat, then goes away again after a while until I'm hungry again. And repeats all day. But I haven't actually had any vomiting, just consistently feeling like I'm going to. What's up? I hate this sick feeling!

I have a nauseous feeling all day pretty much. Sometimes it's really bad. I have such a strong stomach I hardly ever vomit. I didn't even feel nauseous my previous 2 pregnancies...
My nausea is weird it doesn't stop me doing anything as such (I do feel tired) but I don't feel especially 'unwell' like I would've expected? I'm so early aswell! How far along are you?

I think I'm about 7 weeks, I would be 8-9 according to my lmp but I had long cycles so I'm sure that's off, I don't think I ovulated until cd27. I go for my first mat apt on Monday so hoping I find out then.

I've been absolutely exhausted too and when the nausea gets bad I definitely feel unwell. So far my day consists of lying on the couch.

I'm really struggling this time around. I can barely face food either.

yup feel sick constantly eases when i eat (most of the time) and after 5 ish just gradually gets worse til i give in and go to bed lol only actually been sick once and that was when my lil one woke me up in the middle of the night and that did not suit baby lol

I have yet to be sick but i think if i went to the bathroom and helped the process out a little I would have been for sure, it's almost worth it to have the spinning dizziness and constant nausea subside for a short period of time but I just refuse..

I'm almost 18wks and STILL feel nauseous most days. It sucks! Hope it lifts for you soon.

I have been feeling the same exact way! I've only thrown up twice but everything else is EXACTLY how I've been feeling!! I'm almost 12 weeks and hope it eases up soon

Yep I have exactly this atm but mines worse at night .

Mines still off and on through the day. I can't decide if it would be better to just actually throw up and then feel better or not. But on the other hand who knows what that would turn into! Felt so sick every time after eating today, and was dizzy and nauseous when hungry. Ugh....

I have this too. I'd definitely be lying on the couch all day if I didn't have a toddler to chase around. Mine's definitely worse at night. I only threw up a few times (maybe 3 or 4) when I was pregnant the last time, but so far no actual vomiting - just awful nausea. It stops me mid-sentence when I'm talking to people sometimes! Hard to hide.

This is me!! I'm onky 6w3d so far, and since this time last week I've had nausea all day. It's the worst I've ever had, and I can barely move from the couch/bed. I have temporary relief when I eat, but then 10 minutes later it's back. I can't find relief in anything. I was given a prescription for nausea meds and I've stsrted taking them, apparently they take a few days to build up...so we will see. Before this stsrted I had a morning with NO nausea. I posted on here Thst I was worried,...then it came back to bite me that day lol

I have this also. Feel sick all day every day, so fed up with it already! X

Ive been feeling nauseas from around 6 weeks cant even look or think about food i wanna be sick its all day and doesnt ease even if i try to eat i havent been sick either with the exception of feeling so sick ive had to make myself sick twice so far i love my food i just wanna eatttt lol hope it passes soon for us all xx

I'm the same, felt quite nauseated today, it goes away with eating. I don't have an urge to throw up though, and I haven't thrown up since I was a child so not sure I even know how lol. My sister never threw up during her pregnancies. But yeah, the sick feeling is not nice!

MS is nausea and/ or vomiting from what I understand. Got this from this website

During pregnancy, up to 80 per cent of women will feel sick, with half of all women experiencing vomiting or retching at some point. So if you spend your early weeks of pregnancy feeling anything but blooming, you're not alone.

Morning sickness is the most common medical condition of early pregnancy. How bad the sickness is varies from woman to woman. You may get the odd bout of mild queasiness when you first wake up, or certain smells might trigger your nausea throughout the day. Or you may have to endure weeks or even months of feeling or being sick.

Mine seems to be settling down now.....the constant sick feeling has subsided but the feeling still pops up here and there. For me now it's more about if I fancy something to eat that I would usually love my stomach goes queezy and I feel that wave pass over me and then I don't want it no more :(
Completely gone off everything I loved xx

I've been feeling so so sick! I didn't have it with either of my daughters so its new to me and it's horrible. I've been so tired and lethargic and sick I haven't got anything done 😒

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->