Nauseous all the time

Al Syr

Reaction score
I very much wanted nausea and it is very welcomed because to me it is reassuring. But is it normal that I also do not have an appetite at all?!

I wake up and 30 minutes later I feel nauseous, I know I have to eat or at least drink something and it is just so hard. I eat because I have to and I just end up never wanting to eat that food again.

How do you ladies with all day nausea manage to eat without the urge to want to throw up afterwards?

I'm exactly the same. Was with my first and am this time too. I just eat little bits and often, if I have a big meal it makes me feel sick but little snacks seems to be best. Never takes the sick feeling away but controls it.

Im the same. Its awful, i throw up almost as soon as i get up, i try get a glass of water in my belly before. But appetite is non existent and i feel sicker after eating. I was hoping for no morning sickness this time, no such luck lol i hope you feel better soon. I just try drink small amounts of water and eat small amounts at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->