Ne london mummys 2 be or mummys

YummyMummy

Reaction score
:hi:

My Names Eva And i am Pregnant with my first :baby:

i am living in north west london

just want to know if ne is living in london and what there situation is.

i am 18, pregnant, engaged 2 my babydaddy was engaged b4 i became preggs.
i live wit my mum but me and my baby daddy are getting our own place. i am a model/student
and cant wait to be a mummy

x get back at me x

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy :)

I was living in Croydon (south east of London, just outside of it - it's in Surrey really though). Now living in Farnborough (15 mins from Guildford) but hoping to get our own place in Guildford soon.

I already have a baby, she will be 10 months on the 19th of this month. :)

Aww. bet :baby: growing really really fast.
im finding it hard 2 find ne1 from london on this thing

hi :hi:

I'm in London too (central-west).

we are due on the 18th of November, so we don't have long to go anymore!

I am originally from Germany and live in UK for four and a half years.

I am living together with the babydaddy and his twin brother.

due to my pregnancy I have a break from work, what I really enjoy :happydance:

:hi: Angie

I live in London too south london for the moment moving to West London before xmas hopefully I am 22, been with my partner for 5 years been living together for 4.

Heey mummys! Im 20 from west london (Middlesex) bout 10 mins from heathrow airport, engaged to my fiance and expectin our first lil baby next month, only a few weeks to go till we meet our little lady! Im in my 33rd week now! aaw cant wait! Hope your all doin well! Feel free to msg me all u london mummys, or any other mummys! lol xxxx

i live in north london, archway/highgate do u know it yummy mummy, i moved from camden 2 years ago, im in islington now, your in colindale its only 15 min drive from me, we go shopping there every week

Hey girls!

I'm near Marie! i also live in Middlesex - Northwood to be precise. I just turnt 23 and gave birth to my little girl in July.

Originally from West hampstead NW london and still there a lot to visit mum and friends weekly.

Good Luck with everything - you can find me on facebook and ask me any questions/worries you have anytime! [email protected] x

Hi im in South East London,im 28 & live with my partner and we are expecting our first baby on June 15th.

hey mummys and mummy-to-be`s!!
im new to this as of today and finding it so complicated
cant join certain rooms cause ive less than 50 posts and that!
im living in north west london with my partner, were expecting our first baby on august 25 and so excited now...cant wait!

living in edgware/harrow area...anyone near by and can anyone give me some tips on how this thing works!!!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->