nearing the end and no signs of anything happening any time soon

kes_a

Reaction score
is anyone else getting near the end of their pregnancy now and have no signs of anything happening any time soon? my babys not engaged but has been head down since 31weeks,and nothing happening with my body that doesnt usually happen.and i mean nothing.not getting any of the usuall extra energy the nesting the tmi symtoms,nothing!

have ladies have everything happen in one go?and no signs of anything until it happens all of a sudden out of the blue?

Apart from being ridiculously tired I havn't felt any change yet, and doubt I will.

I didn't with my first either, and apart from tiredness, felt fine. Didn't loose my plug or any of my waters etc. I went into labour at 40+2, and it literally randomly started whilst watching a film in the evening - no 'signs' or anything.

Everybody's different, and fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long :)

theres all these ladies getting pre labour signs and niggles at the stage im at and i feel as if im abit abnormal lol

Nope, nothing, and like someone else said i feel less pregnant now than 4 weeks ago. still not engaged, no niggles, nothing.... am being induced monday due to medical reasons, but starting to think i'd rather just wait..... hoping it will just randomnly start friday (due saturday)

I'm due next Thursday and apart from baby going quiet and extremely tierd I have no symptoms. I look for a plug, twinges, back pain etc all the time... Symptom
spotting is driving me mad!

the only feeling I am getting is the acheyness in the back and pressure but that could just be engaging or something seeing as others have had this feeling for weeks !!

I get a few sharp pains every now and then but think that could be pulling muscles or baby moving on a nerve!

I don't have any symptoms either. Tried different "stuff"-nipple stimulation, sex more often, bouncing on my ball all day etc- to see if maybe-maybe, and nothing yet...except for some minor discomfort in my lower belly last night, but it might have been from holding my pee too long (sorry-tmi).
My belly is very confortable in the morning, much more confortable than 4 weeks ago, not too bad in the afternoon either.

Bottom line, I was hoping that some of the things are said to make things moving will help me feel something, but nothing yet. Probably, as my DH said, my water will pop in a supermarket or something...

I was due two days ago and I still have no signs! Bubs wasn't engaged at last weeks appointment and I also feel less pregnant than I did a few weeks ago! I've got a sweep on Thursday!!

It is my due date today and I had a few niggles a few nights ago but nothing since. Like said previously sometimes i am more comfortable just fed up and frustrated. I am hoping something my happen soon as i have spent the night on all fours cleaning the floors as the mop was not cutting it. lol

I've painted the utility room and the stairs tonight! Hoping it would prompt something but nope!! I can't believe I am now 3 days overdue (as it's gone midnight!) Come on baby!!!!!!!!!

I'm due this Saturday (ticker is off a few days) and NOTHING is happening. No BH, no plug loss...nothing.
Disheartening....I think I'm going to give birth to a 5 year old, we'll skip daycare and go straight for kindergarten ;)
Dr's appt on Friday - hoping he'll do a sweep and then we'll go walking for a bit....fingers crossed it starts something - I do NOT want to be induced!

I am, well... WAS due today and I have no feelings of anything happening. Yesterday I had an off and on lower back ache feeling that came on maybe 6 or 7 times, but when I went to bed it stopped and I haven't felt it still.. My LO has been head down from 34 weeks but I still don't feel like I'm going to give birth soon. I'm sure I'll have to be induced once I hit 41 wks (which is the plan my DR told me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->