Nearly 2 weeks left and really want to try to get little one out any suggestions?

kaye22

Mam to little boy
Reaction score
Ive nearly 2 weeks to go and i would love for little one to come early when i had my first child he was 7lbs 11onz and i just managed that so im hoping my LO isnt going to be bigger as im worried i wont be able to push her out :( any suggestions on what i can try does walking really help? and is it true if your first born was late the second will be aswell?

They actually say the bigger the baby the easier it is to push them out.

Nothing will make your baby come if its not ready but walking can help them get in the right position.

I honestly do not no what you could try, I guess your baby will come when she is ready.

I don't think it is true that if your first baby is late then your 2nd will be, My mum went over due by a week with me, Then she had my sister 4 week's early 14 months after.

x

2 weeks left for me also,my first was 5 days late and weighed 8lb 7oz,am huge this time with lots of extra fluid so I'm hoping he will come soon but he seems comfy in here!! lol!! I would love to know of somehow to get things moving aswell! Sex is supposed to work as sperm helps get the cervix ready,hot curry,a foot rub(reflexology)

I'd like my baby to come out too!!! :) this is baby number 3 for us, my DD was first, 7lb 7, 11days late, my DS was bigger, 8lb 1.5 but was 9 days early x

my second was a pound heavier than the first and it was a much easier birth , so i wouldnt worry about that aspect.. As far as things to get it moving along, have sex as often as you can (no pull outs though!!), and walk as often as you can too..

I have 2 weeks as well, and this is baby # 2 for me, Baby # 1 was 13 days late and was 8lbs 07 oz and the docs say this is going to be another big one. at 22 weeks I dilated to 1 CM and the put me on bed rest for 12 weeks. at 36 weeks I lost my plug got a show and dilated to 3cm. I have been having constant contractions since then but they are not doing anything.. docs say they will not help me progress further in to labor until I hit 39 weeks. I am desperate to get things moving as I have not been sleeping and I am so uncomfortable. I have been on the ball, drinking RTL, tried sex, walking, scrubbing floors and still no change from 3cm...Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->