Nearly 30 weeks and bump staying same size

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Anyone else find their bump kinda 'stabilises' in terms of size at this stage? Not getting smaller, not getting bigger?

When can I expect it to 'pop' again?

I loved my 30 week bump, I thought it was lovely and that no way could it get bigger, well I was wrong! Its grown the most in the past 7 weeks, I could tell from 32 weeks it was just getting so big and still is so you got a way to go yet! x

i swear from 24weeks my bump hasnt grown any lol. only time i notice a diff is when i look at compare pics, i see a diff but certainly isnt a lot! but still 6weeks to go so might pop more soon lol

Ive found my bump hasnt gotten much bigger the last couple of weeks too. Its much more rounded though. It does that though so will grow again nxt wk im sure. Pregnancy cant be this comfortable!

I kind of stabilized in bump size and weight for a while and I finally reached that nice period where you look pregnant and feel okay, but I know it won't last much longer!

Are you being measured? I ask because around that time I woulda sworn my bump wasn't getting any bigger, but the measurements showed that it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->