nearly 6 weeks pregnant, bleeding and cramping,now only very faint line on preg test

mandy1971

Reaction score
hi,

Ithink I'm clutching at straws here. started bleeding 5 days ago, light spotting for 2 days then slightly heavier the past 2 days, had mild period like cramp for first 3 days.
I had a miscarriage 5 months ago.this is only my 2nd pregnancy. I have a scan in 2 days at exactly 6 weeks. I have been doing pregnancy tests every day, but today the test line was barely visible,It's a no brainer really but I just wondered if there was anyone else who had a simillar experience with the test after a few days of bleeding and cramping who had a positive outcome at the scan?xxx:wacko:

Mandy

I hope you have a positive scan. Have you passed any tisse?
I'm afraid both my miscarriages were as you have described, very mild and notihing notable, although the blood was bright red and I passed some tissue. Do you feel pregnant? I didn't and both scans showed an empty uterus.
Thinking bout you
Bex

theres a thread in first tri about a girls who had this, same as you and her tests were getting lighter...its turned out ok for her and i think shes only around 5-6 weeks x

Wishing you all the best Mandy, hope the scan is positive for you :kiss:

thanks girls,
I have this thread posted on a few or the other forums, just desparate for others experiences. I read the thread by the member dlou who contacted me on my other post, I have some reassurrances from the thread that there may be a chance of the baby staying attatched I will keep you all posted and going to try not to pee on any sticks before the scan on friday....
I'll let you al know how it goes.
I've been on many other sites and forums but this site is by far the best. Lots of very knowldgeable and caring women.xxxx

Mandy

I hope you have a positive scan. Have you passed any tisse?
I'm afraid both my miscarriages were as you have described, very mild and notihing notable, although the blood was bright red and I passed some tissue. Do you feel pregnant? I didn't and both scans showed an empty uterus.
Thinking bout you
Bex

HI Bex,
I have passed some small clots today and getting some mild lower back pain on the left side. No cramps now since monday.blood is like a period and bright red. I did have lumpy boobs but thats died down now.
keep you posted.xxxx

hi just wanted to say fx for your scan , but also the faint lines dont mean anything , when i had my mc in june , i was still getting 3+ on digi and very dark lines , i think it can depend on your test that you use , big :hugs: for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->