Nearly always have lines of some kind

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Been ttc for about 4 years now. I don’t ovulate on my own and only have done in the past few years using vitex and soy isofavlones. In December I had a false positive it was a thick pink line very there line but i had gone on the pill to stop constant spotting and every test that followed was negative. Over the 4 years there have been several times where I’ve had a faint line of some sort which has turned into nothing.

I decided to go ahead and lose some weight before being referred to the fertility clinic for a second time. I’ve lost 2st so far.

I’m currently on cd149 and I had ovulation symptoms and dark opk on the 17th (never get positive opks even the cycles I’ve managed to ovulate and confirmed with temping) so there’s a possibility I’m 10-11dpo but also a possibility I didn’t ovulate at all. I decided to go ahead and test anyways and there’s a line, I can’t tell on colours but I can see it. It’s too hard to capture on camera but I’ll post a pic anways.

0888595A-DC96-45AE-B73B-F50CB513911B.jpeg

I’m torn between wether it does, I went to the shop and they always have tests but not today lol I don’t want to go out of my way to get a test for it to have been a evap and get a negative which has happened a fair few times. I did order 2 frers yesterday just incase so they should be here tomorrow.

Evap frers came and it was bfn.
The first test was 25miu so I assume a frer would of had a line if a 25miu did.

I can so see that line on the first test tho. I'm not really sure about the FRER or how sensitive they are but I really hope that that first test you did is a BFP. It looks pink and everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->