Nearly half way there

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:cloud9:

Can't quite believe it really. It has dragged for me up to now & I still have moments that it's not really sunk in - Think I've been that scared in the past it hasn't helped now & I am so NERVOUS about next weeks scan although I hear the HB all I do is worry about it.

We've bought almost all the big things bar the pram although its probably the little things that will cost just as much lol but again worried incase I made that mistake ... Think I will be :headspin:next week though & hopefully find out the sex too which will be great.

Positive thinking huh! OMG is it going to drag though :hissy:Just want my mind eased now esspecially when I'm confused if I feel baby or not but should (?) & HB still low ish < doesn't help ease my mind really lol

Random thoughts from me :baby:

:happydance: Not long now till we know the flavour of ur baby lol! Yipee!
x

Where the hell have them 20 weeks gone???

Try not to worry hun, the scan will prove to you how perfect your LO is!
Will you stop worrying then??? LOL

U wont stop worrying. I worried continuously with my 1st.

I cant believe how quick its going 4 u wobbs!x

I think the 12 week is the scarey one so dont panic over 20 week one hunnie,if all bloods come back ok and you hear a heartbeat then nothing at all whatsoever to worry about. All you have to think about is pink or blue thats the most worrying part. Honest you ahve got this far and fate is determined you are going to have this baby and before you know it,it will be time. Good luck cannot wait although I just know she is a girl lol

Wow time is going so quick !! cant wait to hear what your having !!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The 20 week scan will be fine babe. we all worry about all of our scans......you will be just fine :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->