Nearly peeing myself every 5 mins- help!

whitelilly

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I am nearly 26 weeks pregnant and I have recently started to feel immense pressure on my bladder (since Monday really). The baby is quite low and I think he's maybe breach because the kicks are so low down.

Anyway, I have been having to go to the loo recently a lot more and I also feel like I am going to wee myself even after I have emptied my bladder... am really having to use my pelvic floor muscles to stop the sudden I'm-about-to-pee-myself feeling!

Got the nurse at work to screen my urine and it seemed fine. No protein, no blood etc, so I am assuming I have no infection.

Help- how can I remedy this or am I going to have to buy tena ladies?!!! :( xx

No idea but I'm with you 100 percent. Last night I went to the loo 25 times before going to bed, and still had to get up to pee. I got a stinging sort of sensation when I stopped like you get with an infection, but then at the midwife today she tested and I don't have one. The cub is just jumping about on my bladder and making me hurt! I only ever feel kicks low down, too. I am seriously considering investing in those Tena lady pants so I can just dribble in bed (TMI, sorry!) or asking for a catheter!

At one point the cub did a big shifting movement which gave me relief for about half an hour - but then it came back to normal. Sigh.

Do you lean forward when you pee to empty fully? And then sit there a bit longer to make sure? And I find standing up helps, too - I have to position myself awkwardly over the loo but when I stand up I can get another teaspoon or so out.

God, the glamour of pregnancy, eh?

yes i feel the same went shopping to day only for around 2 hrs and went 4 times but when ive been still feel i have to go again. i go to see the midwife tomorrow so i will see if everything is ok.xx

omg am defo the same,ive been on the tennors for 3wk :rofl: but at the scan she told me he was sat on my bladder ! knew it ! cos like u, kicks are very low, never had a kick higher than belly button, there always below ......... defo dont sound like an infection x

I had /have those symptoms plus abdominal pain and when I went to the mw yesterday she confirmed I had a urine infection and I now have anti biotics. It could be that LO is very low down though, so if there is no infection there, you are just gonna have to grin and bear it!!!

xxx

what a wee monkey he is lol. I did have a few high kicks last week but he must've moved back! I would rather though that I peed myself than have an infection! well, ony if it is a dribble. :rofl: xx

Im in the same boat, I go for a pee, walk out the bathroom then go back in minutes later. I think its the pressure of baby on my bladder because he feels really low at the minute. I have to run the loo often because im convinced if i dont ill pee myself.

Funny how we're all having boys eh?! ;) Lady babies must be more considerate! x

Now,that's a VERY good point!!! I didnt even notice it was all mummies of baby boys that had replied!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, spooky!!!!!

xxx

I am also needing to go to the loo loads and even when I have just been lol. Goin MW on friday so will see if its an infection or just baby lol

Hmm, the boy theory... adding to my belief that I'm having a boy!

I'm on team yellow.. but.. I'm having the same peeing issue. My hands are so raw from washing them all day since I need to use the toilet ALL day. Sometimes I lean forward and then back and some more pee dribbles out, so thats my only suggestion in trying to get the last few drops out so you get 10 extra minutes between trips :) Sometimes in a mad dash to the toilet when my bladder is being kicked or pressed on, I wee myself a little :dohh: And sneezing is so dangerous now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->