Nearly positive OPKs all day?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well this is a first for me, my OPKs usually turn from relatively pale to positive over the course of a day, but today they have been nearly positive all day. When my kids woke me up at 6 I took an OPK and it was faint. When I took another at 9am it had darkened significantly and was nearly positive. I've taken two more over the afternoon and just now and they're still at that just-before-turning-positive stage. I know I'm probably testing too much, but I was really hoping for a positive today, so I've been impatiently waiting. Looks like it'll be tomorrow... I hope! This weird stagnating just before being positive is weird for me.

Anyone else usually have this happen? My hormones aren't quite right with breastfeeding my daughter, so I hope it'll actually get to be positive tomorrow instead of going paler again.

Omg it happened to me today! Last night it was lighter, today a little darker but not dark enough. I've had cramping and back pain all day. Then this evening it was a tad lighter. I usually have 2 days of + opks. I'll keep testing but I'm very annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->