Need A and E names for a girl!

Clever.Name

Reaction score
So, we would like to name after two grandmothers: Esther and Anne. I'm not opposed to either as a middle name, but would need an A first name to go with middle Esther or an E first name to go with middle Anne.

Some names I like are:
Ella/Ellie (fav E)
Eden
Aubrey (fav A)
Ashira
Anikka
Alia
Annalie

Some qualifications: It needs to be easy to spell and pronounce, and even better if it translates well to Hebrew.......

Any other suggestions?? Nothing to unusual please, THANKS!!!!! :thumbup:

So, we would like to name after two grandmothers: Esther and Anne. I'm not opposed to either as a middle name, but would need an A first name to go with middle Esther or an E first name to go with middle Anne.

Some names I like are:
Ella/Ellie (fav E)
Eden
Aubrey (fav A)
Ashira
Anikka
Alia
Annalie

Some qualifications: It needs to be easy to spell and pronounce, and even better if it translates well to Hebrew.......

hiya tbh i like the names you've got but id say Ella Anne i think its dead cute. but you'll know as you decide xx

Some names I like are:
Ella/Ellie (fav E)
Eden
Aubrey (fav A)
Ashira
Anikka
Alia
Annalie

hiya tbh i like the names you've got but id say Ella Anne i think its dead cute. but you'll know as you decide xx

Thanks Kaytee! I'd be very happy with Ella Anne, but hubby is not thrilled with Ella. I think he likes Aubrey though as we were considering it for my son! We havn't discussed names yet as we tend to really disagree. It took us two weeks after my son was born to finally name him! :dohh:

Not sure about Hebrew but just some A and E names I can think of:

Amelia
Anna
Amelie
Amy
Ava

Emma
Elsa
Evie
Eve
Ella
Emelia

Evie, Ella, Elsie, Esme

Anna, Ava, Annie

Erica
Elsa
Elinore
Emma
Etta
Elizabeth

Amber
Ashleigh
Alison
Abigail
Andrea

Sorry for any repeats, but:

Annabel
Alice (al-iss)
Audrey
Amber
Annaliese
Antoinette
Aeryn (Erin)
Alissa/Elissa (uh-liss-uh
Alisa/Elisa (uh-lee-suh)
Alicia (uh-lee-shya)

Elise (ee-leese)
Everlee
Emily
Erin
Eliza (ee-lie-zuh)
Ellis
Ellen
Emberlee/Amberlee
Elizabeth

A lot of names can be interchanged with A or E if you think of it (IMO anyways) with only a very slight pronunciation difference, if any.
Anne goes well with just about anything...Esther might be more of a challenge.

Too bad it wasn't for a boy... Ethan would be the perfect combo of their names!

Too bad it wasn't for a boy... Ethan would be the perfect combo of their names!

It's funny, I was fully expecting a boy (we already have one DS), and Ethan was my hubby's fav boys name last time. Its origin is Hebrew: Eitan, which means 'strength'.

We're thinking of Evelyn for our little girl. I like it because she can always shorten it to Evie, Eve etc if she wants to as she gets older.

We're thinking of Evelyn for our little girl. I like it because she can always shorten it to Evie, Eve etc if she wants to as she gets older.

Evelyn is beautiful! It's totally making a comeback lately. I know a little Evelyn as well as a Evie (I think the evie is short for genevieve)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->