Need a buddy!

I know azn! I'm not going to be able to sleep!!! And Julie I just looked back at ctp and its almost 50% pos and 50% neg! So I need to slow my role and not get my hopes up! Too late, but I do need to try to be realistic so I'm not crushed if I get bfn in the morning!

I know azn! I'm not going to be able to sleep!!! And Julie I just looked back at ctp and its almost 50% pos and 50% neg! So I need to slow my role and not get my hopes up! Too late, but I do need to try to be realistic so I'm not crushed if I get bfn in the morning!

That is my thinking to I almost had my mind convinced that I was out for the month and then i just had to do an opk and got a smiley face now I am sitting here waiting one more hour... Just trying to keep my mind busy watching the vow

That is my thinking to I almost had my mind convinced that I was out for the month and then i just had to do an opk and got a smiley face now I am sitting here waiting one more hour... Just trying to keep my mind busy watching the vow

Not trying to get your hopes up but everything I have read about opks as pt says if the opk is positive there is a good chance your pregnant!!! The suspense is killing me!!

Took hpt Negative :-( idk what is going on b.c I dont see how I can be O'ing right now... Maybe I will retest in the morning but there wasnt even a faint line...

Took hpt Negative :-( idk what is going on b.c I dont see how I can be O'ing right now... Maybe I will retest in the morning but there wasnt even a faint line...

Keep your head up I haven't tested yet I'm being a chicken just don't wa:flower:nt to be let down! What kind of test did you take?

Took another frer exact same thing as last night starting to think it is an indent line at least that's what it looked like when I took it apart so down!

Took another frer exact same thing as last night starting to think it is an indent line at least that's what it looked like when I took it apart so down!

Do you have a pic? Did you take it with first morning urine?
Thanks

Do you have a pic? Did you take it with first morning urine?
Thanks

Yes I'm trying to get it to load but it keeps saying file too big it looks the same as last night came up right away but can't see color I'm going to try and load it for ya

Sorry it was a negative :( as for your temps, I wouldn't read much into them staying high until you're like 18dpo. They say if you are 18dpo with high temps you are def pregnant. I mean, mine stayed high until AFTER AF started for me. Not trying to be a downer, I really really hope you and Ashley get your BFP's!!

I can't get a good pic

idk I can't really tell with that one maybe if you laid in on something darker then the window would show up better because it's hard to tell with the white in the background or draw an arrow to where you see the line at

i don't know if this is any better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
I just think I'm out bc at 11dpo with fmu it should be dark! Maybe next month! Thanks everyone for looking!

I don't see any thing :'(. But I've always said I have anti-line eye, I can't see it unless it's undoubtedly there!

I'm sorry it wasn't your BFP :( I'm out too I just started af this morning full force and the cramps are making me want to sleep until I'm off lol so I guess we will all be back at it this cycle lol

I just want af to start at this point so I can start over.... Hpt morning negative and opk positive with digi got a smiley face... :-( I am so lost and I wish this process wasnt so hard :-( Well I am goin to try and just go about my day with no testing, going to attempt to try and find something to keep me busy...

Ok guys so I dont know but I have come to the conclusion that I am just O'ing all over agian I am currently cd30 with a positive opk digi on cd29 today I have headache with creamy and ewcm... Don't honestly know what to make of it but I am bd just in case... Wish me luck and cross everything b.c I am literally going insane now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->