Need a buddy!

Arghhh I am getting so frustrated right now.... I googled and googled and my conclusion is that IDK I was getting hopefull reading someones chat that has the same thing as me going on and ended up preggers but when I clicked on her name to see how she is doing now IDK what to belive in one post she says "18dpo bfn" in another post she writes to a girl I recived my bfp at 10dpo all in the same month.... Argghhhhh sorry for venting but at this point I am very frustrated.... :-(

Welcome to our thread!! All you ladies are making me want to get on clomid soooo bad!

Noooo take femera clomid has some serious side effects... my main one was mood swings...

Ohhhh and for those of you wondering about the pineapple core, one of the ladies on my TTC journal ate it and used preseed for the first time last month and got her first BFP the same cycle!! I think I have to buy another, mine is already soft, Smh...

Yeah I heard that from a couple of people i just dont know how I would eat the core I tried once and it made me gag... I heard anything hi in citrus and and 100mg of vitamin C...

So I am thinking af is about ready to come :) isnt it wierd to say can't wait for her to show only b.c I am so over this rollercoaster of a cycle this month ready to start fresh :) went pee and wipped light pink so maybe by tonight she will be here...

guess what girls!!!!!!!! I have my very first POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing the clear blue digital and i got my SMILEY FACE!!!!!!! I was really getting discouraged and didn't think they worked but now i see it does work!! so what does this mean? am I ovulation now or am I goin to ovulate in the next couple days? Sorry I'm just so excited.... :happydance:

guess what girls!!!!!!!! I have my very first POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing the clear blue digital and i got my SMILEY FACE!!!!!!! I was really getting discouraged and didn't think they worked but now i see it does work!! so what does this mean? am I ovulation now or am I goin to ovulate in the next couple days? Sorry I'm just so excited.... :happydance:

usually it means you will ovulate within 12-48 hrs normally around 36hrs I would just bd at least once a day until it is no longer positive. Congrats girl!!!

With clear blue you may ovulate in the next 36 hours depending if you can another smiley face :) and are you temping??? CONGRADULATIONS I am soooo happy for you.. with that said whatever time it is not do another test in 8 hours if the happy face is gone then you know that you have surged sooo BD BD BD BD with preseed if you have it :)

With clear blue you may ovulate in the next 36 hours depending if you can another smiley face :) and are you temping??? CONGRADULATIONS I am soooo happy for you.. with that said whatever time it is not do another test in 8 hours if the happy face is gone then you know that you have surged sooo BD BD BD BD with preseed if you have it :)

so i should take another one tonight? no I'm not temping I dont even have reg thermoter lol. and I dont have preseed ughhh which I need to buy asap bc I dont produce enough CM. I was just getting so discouraged with these OPK's so I'm on cycle day 15 and I have to start taking the Prometrium on thurs (progesterone) so crossing everything right now that this will be my month. I just texted my OH telling him we need to BD the rest of the week. the thing is we haven't bd'd in 4 days will he have good sperm still or no?

Congrats joc2010!!! Bd bd bd ! Period started this morning yay! So happy to finally start my cycle over but I'm going to ntnp bc it's just been so stressful! I agree clomid made me feel like I was losing my mind when I go back to the dr I'm going to ask about femara! Good luck girls!

so i should take another one tonight? no I'm not temping I dont even have reg thermoter lol. and I dont have preseed ughhh which I need to buy asap bc I dont produce enough CM. I was just getting so discouraged with these OPK's so I'm on cycle day 15 and I have to start taking the Prometrium on thurs (progesterone) so crossing everything right now that this will be my month. I just texted my OH telling him we need to BD the rest of the week. the thing is we haven't bd'd in 4 days will he have good sperm still or no?

Sperm is really good right now b.c he hasnt released bd every other day if you had started before you got positive O I am soooo happy for you...

Congrats joc2010!!! Bd bd bd ! Period started this morning yay! So happy to finally start my cycle over but I'm going to ntnp bc it's just been so stressful! I agree clomid made me feel like I was losing my mind when I go back to the dr I'm going to ask about femara! Good luck girls!

You and me are on the same cycle agian AF came for me today :) so I got my answer... Readyy to start agian...

You and me are on the same cycle agian AF came for me today :) so I got my answer... Readyy to start agian...

YEAHHHH thats good it came so you can start again. I'm telling you I have faith and this is going to be everyones month

Awww yay!! Two AF's for new cycles and a first OPK! Today is a good day, ladies!

Awww yay!! Two AF's for new cycles and a first OPK! Today is a good day, ladies!

Af came for me the 6th and usually last 5 days but it stopped yesterday and I have been having spotting just slightly and it has been clear brown but now there is nothing. So I took a pregnancy test and it was neg so I'm not sure what's going in :/

That's odd, I have heard of that happening lots of times, but usually the test is positive! A two/three day period sounds off...

Yes I am deff excited on this new start no more wondering :) how is the pinapple core coming???

I don't start eating it until 1dpo. I'm at CD 13 atm and sceduled to O on Thursday, so we'll see Friday! I hope I can eat it lol

I don't start eating it until 1dpo. I'm at CD 13 atm and sceduled to O on Thursday, so we'll see Friday! I hope I can eat it lol

I am still puzzled how you would eat it I didnt even know it was edible.. lol

I had a lot to catch up on! CONGRATS on your +OPK, Joc!! CD13 over here, gong to take another OPK when I get home from work tonight (it was Neg last night) I have a feeling I'm going to O earlier this month (I O'd CD17 last month) I have been having a lot of clear d/c and pretty crampy so we will see :) good luck this cycle everyone! Oh and I'm buying a pineapple and trying that starting 1DPO :)

I know I want to ntnp so I'm not as stressed but I don't know if i will be able too ha! I'm thinking of temping this month and that's all no opks just bc they stress me out! I think the clomid made me a crazy person!

YEAHHHH thats good it came so you can start again. I'm telling you I have faith and this is going to be everyones month

I know me too! I'm so glad I have all of y'all to talk too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->