Need a buddy!

Sorry you girls didn't got BFP.
Nothing new here,no AF yet:cry:for me is depressing right now.

Crossing everything azn!!! Thanks everyone for being so supportive!!

Crossing everything azn!!! Thanks everyone for being so supportive!!

I am a nervous wreck... I think Ihave talked my body into having af come on heachache is here and now my famous craving for chicken fingers and french fries.. I dont know how much I can take of this did an opk still positive :-( if af doesnt come by 18dpo I guess I will test agian...

Ok guys so I dont know but I have come to the conclusion that I am just O'ing all over agian I am currently cd30 with a positive opk digi on cd29 today I have headache with creamy and ewcm... Don't honestly know what to make of it but I am bd just in case... Wish me luck and cross everything b.c I am literally going insane now :-(

That is so weird! Good idea BD'ing just in case, though.

Sorry to all of you who are out this month. I have a feeling once someone gets a BFP in here - we're all going to start getting them!! Fx'd!!

Ok guys so I dont know but I have come to the conclusion that I am just O'ing all over agian I am currently cd30 with a positive opk digi on cd29 today I have headache with creamy and ewcm... Don't honestly know what to make of it but I am bd just in case... Wish me luck and cross everything b.c I am literally going insane now :-(

Sorry to all of you who are out this month. I have a feeling once someone gets a BFP in here - we're all going to start getting them!! Fx'd!!

hope so. im just a few days ahead of u in cycle. did you start taking the opk's yet I have an mine are all neg still. I still haven't had a positive.

Finally the:witch:came...and everything with it after so long,chills,cramps and back pain...I feel today like I got hit by the train.I was afraid of the first AF after MC but glad is finally here so I can start TTC again.

Wish you girls an awesome Sunday evening.

Ok ladies that know about bbt by looking at my chart is it even possible for me to be O'ing agian??? Just b.c I still have positive opk 3 days now and now some serious ewcm.. Only differance from O ewcm is that there is some creamy cm mixed in it which would be considered hostile cm for sperm... IDK what to think now I confirmed hpt negative agian today so just wondering if anyone else had some insight..

Ok ladies that know about bbt by looking at my chart is it even possible for me to be O'ing agian??? Just b.c I still have positive opk 3 days now and now some serious ewcm.. Only differance from O ewcm is that there is some creamy cm mixed in it which would be considered hostile cm for sperm... IDK what to think now I confirmed hpt negative agian today so just wondering if anyone else had some insight..

Do you take something,like clomid?if yes then yeah it can happened that you O for a sec time.Are you sure you were really O first time?and not everybody gets ewcm,mine is creamy too and still does its job.its really weird you either O again which is awesome or you are pregnant.

@Chelsea do you remember your first AF after the MC?how bad was it?I still have chills and now I got fever,so I am worried that I may get an infection. is a nightmare this mc ..is like it won't let me forget.but I wait for my test results tomorrow and I will know then but I was just wondering if you had something similar and did not had a infection.

Do you take something,like clomid?if yes then yeah it can happened that you O for a sec time.Are you sure you were really O first time?and not everybody gets ewcm,mine is creamy too and still does its job.its really weird you either O again which is awesome or you are pregnant.

From what my charts at the begining of the month and opk I think I may have O'ed then but as for my temps now I dont see the shift buut digi opk says positive.. I have taken hpt and nothing the window doesnt even get an evap line just plain CLEAR white....

hope so. im just a few days ahead of u in cycle. did you start taking the opk's yet I have an mine are all neg still. I still haven't had a positive.

I'm going to start my OPKs tomorrow :)

@Chelsea do you remember your first AF after the MC?how bad was it?I still have chills and now I got fever,so I am worried that I may get an infection. is a nightmare this mc ..is like it won't let me forget.but I wait for my test results tomorrow and I will know then but I was just wondering if you had something similar and did not had a infection.

After my m/c I didn't have af for two and a half months. The past 2-3 months they have just been regular. It took forever!

I can't really offer anything that's confusing to me as we'll. what does your cervix feel like?

I can't really offer anything that's confusing to me as we'll. what does your cervix feel like?

high soft closed...

Ok ladies that know about bbt by looking at my chart is it even possible for me to be O'ing agian??? Just b.c I still have positive opk 3 days now and now some serious ewcm.. Only differance from O ewcm is that there is some creamy cm mixed in it which would been considered hostile cm for sperm... IDK what to think now I confirmed hpt negative agian today so just wondering if anyone else had some insight..

Based off your temps, you haven't O'd again...your temp would have to stop below your cover line temp to show any ovulation! So weird about your OPK's though...

I'm going to start my OPKs tomorrow :)
Ah I am jealous.. no kidding. I wait for my doctor to call and tell me whats going on.happy I got my AF though..I will do opks as soon as I finish.

Arghhh I am getting so frustrated right now.... I googled and googled and my conclusion is that IDK I was getting hopefull reading someones chat that has the same thing as me going on and ended up preggers but when I clicked on her name to see how she is doing now IDK what to belive in one post she says "18dpo bfn" in another post she writes to a girl I recived my bfp at 10dpo all in the same month.... Argghhhhh sorry for venting but at this point I am very frustrated.... :-(

im on my second round of clomid im 28 and ttc with 3 months properly. the side effects are well worth the baby!!

Arghhh I am getting so frustrated right now.... I googled and googled and my conclusion is that IDK I was getting hopefull reading someones chat that has the same thing as me going on and ended up preggers but when I clicked on her name to see how she is doing now IDK what to belive in one post she says "18dpo bfn" in another post she writes to a girl I recived my bfp at 10dpo all in the same month.... Argghhhhh sorry for venting but at this point I am very frustrated.... :-(

Welcome to our thread!! All you ladies are making me want to get on clomid soooo bad!

Ohhhh and for those of you wondering about the pineapple core, one of the ladies on my TTC journal ate it and used preseed for the first time last month and got her first BFP the same cycle!! I think I have to buy another, mine is already soft, Smh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->