Need a Clomid buddy!

1nce I hope you get good results. My lab usually has them done in late afternoon if they were sent in the morning or by the next day. Now when my midwife calls is another issue...but fortunately I know all the midwives as I work with them, so I can ask whoever is on call. My lab work is now scheduled on Friday, so I'm not sure when I'll find out since it'll be the weekend.

I've decided that once I get the results I'll see about calling for an appointment at the fertility clinic. Now what I'm not sure about is whether to start taking vitex if my appointment is a ways off. If it might help regulate things then I'd like to try, but I also don't want to cover up any underlying problems when I do have an appointment. Thoughts anyone?

1nce I hope you get good results. My lab usually has them done in late afternoon if they were sent in the morning or by the next day. Now when my midwife calls is another issue...but fortunately I know all the midwives as I work with them, so I can ask whoever is on call. My lab work is now scheduled on Friday, so I'm not sure when I'll find out since it'll be the weekend.

I've decided that once I get the results I'll see about calling for an appointment at the fertility clinic. Now what I'm not sure about is whether to start taking vitex if my appointment is a ways off. If it might help regulate things then I'd like to try, but I also don't want to cover up any underlying problems when I do have an appointment. Thoughts anyone?

Thanks. Yeah the lab told me that the results would be at my doctors that day (saturday & sunday they aren't open)...so I called Monday morning to ask and that's what they told me (basically, when my doctor gets around to calling me is when she gets around to calling me)...

I have thought about the same thing. If it reaches the point where I need to go to a fertility clinic (which my doctor told me was if I did not ovulate after 2 cycles of clomid)....I think if the appointment was later than three months, I would try vitex because I haven't yet. If it didnt work after like two months, I would just stop it to make sure its out of my system by the time the appointment came round. If they could get me in like the next month, I probably would wait to try it.

I heard to not take Vitek while on clomid. Make sure you do research first. I have my levels drawn tonight hoping they are higher than .5 like last time

I heard to not take Vitek while on clomid. Make sure you do research first. I have my levels drawn tonight hoping they are higher than .5 like last time

I've heard that too. I would jo longer be on clomid while waiting for an appointment though. GL with your levels!

Welcome! FX you get a sticky bean this cycle! I think I am 3DPO! I think I will test around Christmas, unless the doctor tells me I didn't ovulate. Are you having a monitored or unmonitored cycle..or having any kind of labs or anything with the clomid?[/QUOTE]

I'm having an unmonitored cycle I'm praying I don't have to get to that point. Like I stated in my previous post I had a clomid baby after my 3rd cycle of 50 mg (born 3.10.12). My doctor is pretty confident it will happen for me so he only prescribed me two cycles of clomid. I'm confident as well, baby dust to you'll!!

Mother-- That is awesome!! I am so jealous!

As for me, FINALLY talked with the doctors office today and I had to be pretty forceful. I called again and talked with a receptionist who told me my levels hadnt come back yet...I'm like well the girl at the lab said you would have had them by the end of that day, so that's why I called on Monday and on Monday you guys said I would get a call by the end of the day. Well, its Wed. She transferred me to some other girl, who looked through the que on the computer and they were in there. She talked to my doctor's nurse, who said they would call back within 15 minutes. They did.

My levels were terrible...less than a 1 = no ovulation. I asked what about the pos opk the night before the test....she said my levels would likely have been higher. Anywho-- The plan is if my period doesn't start on day 28 to take a hpt (just in case we did miss my O on day 20-21)....and if its negative, to start provera (again).....I'm hoping clomid at least lets my body respond to provera (i have taken it three times prior with no AF following it).....and then 100mg of clomid on my next cycle days 3-7.

I kind of prepared myself for this happening, so I am not as devastated as I thought I might be. I'm ready to try again.

Yeah really up waiting to hear from my Re about the results. I can't do a beta test till 14 dp trigger and that was on the 9th :(

Yay mother, that's a great number! :)

Sorry about your results, 1nce. Hopefully 100 mg will work for you. Have you had an hsg yet?

2014-12-17 12.31.18.jpg CD22. Day 8 of flashing smiley. I only have 4 more test sticks for the cb advanced and I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Yay mother, that's a great number! :)

Sorry about your results, 1nce. Hopefully 100 mg will work for you. Have you had an hsg yet?

No...I'm sure I will only get the bigger fertility tests if I have to see an RE. I do not think my regular GYN does them.

View attachment 830291 CD22. Day 8 of flashing smiley. I only have 4 more test sticks for the cb advanced and I don't think I'll be buying it again.

I would try the regular smiley, open circle ones drjo... I've really only frustrating things (like what your going through) about the flashing ones.

Maybe we will have better luck next month, both of us.

I agree with 1nce, open circle/solid ones work well for me. Sorry it didn't work out this month 1nce, same thing happened to me on 50mg but 100mg produced great numbers. BFN yesterday but hcg blood test tomorrow morning. Not holding out much hope.

I'm still not out yet !!! I hope I bring you guys hope and can help you detect real symptoms if I can. I fully tested out my trigger so any del positive from here means we did it!!!!!!!

I'm still not out yet !!! I hope I bring you guys hope and can help you detect real symptoms if I can. I fully tested out my trigger so any del positive from here means we did it!!!!!!!

Bake that bean, Mother! One of us has to get that BFP!

Well turns out I got my BFP today. HCG blood test showed positive. I have another test on Tuesday to ensure my levels are going up. So nervous and excited!! In shock really

I had another flashing smiley today. That makes 9 of them. Progesterone to be drawn in the morning so I guess I'll know when I get the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->