Need a Clomid buddy!

I have had a crazy Christmas. Christmas Eve our best friends announced at their family Christmas they are pregnant and it was a "whoops"... That sent me into a tail spin... I lost my marbles for a good few hours and could barely sleep that night. But, I honestly had a really good Christmas Day and afternoon. I was so busy that I just didn't have time to let myself dwell on that.

I hope you all had a great holiday! Bab, I hope you are ovulating... And mother, hoping you got your positive! Drjo, any news?

1nce- Sorry to hear that you had a bit of a rough Christmas :(
I love hearing of bfp news but I admit that I get VERY jealous when they didn't plan it or weren't trying.
Glad to hear that the rest of Christmas went by better <3

I still haven't ovulatee :(
I had some ewcm the other day but since then nothing.
I am getting really worried.
I read that I could POSSIBLY have missed the surge, and since I had a MAJOR temp dip and now am having a rise it could mean that I have indeed ovulated, but idk for sure since opk's have been negative with me testing 3 times per day. I shouldn't have missed a surge at all!
I'm hoping I get a positive Lh soon!

No news here. I had to reschedule my appointment for January 5...ended up taking OH to the hospital for a kidney stone yesterday. :(

I am not taking Clomid - it did not work for me, I am on Femara with Ovidrel trigger shot. I had two mature follicles when i went in for my ultrasound. I am 12 DPTrigger now, and scared to test, I am waiting until Monday (14DPO) at the earliest. I have had a stiff neck since about the time I took the shot - a girl i was talking to in another thread had the same and just got her BFP - so here's to hopeful thinking!

CD 12 here. Just started taking OPK's yesterday. Very light still.
BAB-fingers crossed you ovulate soon.
dojo-sorry for the hospital trip, doesn't sound like fun :(

Well ladies the witch decided to show up on the day the doctor said to test ;(. I couldn't believe it that my husband actually cried with me. The doctor said we will try another round before we move on to IuI because there is a higher chance
Of multiples. I know God will make us parents again some day so that we know but it's hard thinking " what did we do wrong"

drjo- I hope that OH is doing better!!! My dad had kidney stones at one point and it was terrifying to watch him in pain like that :(
He actually had to be picked up by ambulence because I was still much too young to drive at the time.

bubbles- Good luck!! When are you testing?

klabro- Thank you! I have all the signs except a positive opk :/
When are you expected to O?

Mother- I know just how you feel :(
I am having to watch two people who are TERRIBLE parents be pregnant suddenly. One claims she was on a birth control- she and her fiancé are welfare royalty and already have 2 kids, the other is my aunt who is addicted to heroin and pills. Cps has already warned her that if she doesn't check into treatment and show significant progress then they will take all of her kids away. She is 6 months pregnant now and doesn't even care.
I sit and wonder why I can't even have one child and yet they can have 3-7 children! I feel terrible, but I have been trying to stay positive.

Well I just took a test annnnnddd I am definitely ovulating!!!
We have been dtd since Monday so now we have 5 more days just to be sure! :)

BAB- YAY!! Good news! Fingers crossed for you.
I don't temp so I don't know when I'm expected to O. I took clomid days 5-9 so now its just testing everyday for me. CD 13 now and still very light OPK. I don't know how I'm going to like this unmonitored cycle.

Motherof2: So sorry :( I hope this next round is it for you.

Klabro- It has taken me all the way to cd 17 this cycle. Last cycle was cd 14, but I noticed with each that my lines would get VERY LIGHT and the would start getting darker the day before they would turn positive. So I wouldn't think too much about them being light right now. If you stress too much it can delay ovulation or even stop it! So try to relax and enjoy the bding that is to come! :D

I'm trying to relax. Of course I have the fear in the back of my head that I won't O. I guess I just need to let that go though, there is always the next dose of clomid. On to CD 14 tomorrow :)

Are you having an pre ovulation symptoms at all??

Nothing yet. I didn't really notice a lot of side effect from the clomid either. I was emotional for a few days but it has seemed to balance out now. My OPK is actually quite a bit darker today, not positive at all but that has to be a good sign. If I O on my own I usually have a good build up of darker OPK's before it turns positive. I'll test probably twice more today so hopefully I'm getting close. Fingers crossed it is during the next 2 days because DH works a 24 hour shift today/tonight then is home for 48 hours. If I ever to O on my own I typically get some pain that radiates down my leg so any little twinge of pain is making me hopeful right now. No EWCM yet.

Fx it happens soon!! Bd regardless so that you have a better chance at catching that egg!

Well today or tomorrow must be the day. I took an OPK this morning and it looks positive but might be just shy of being positive. I have bloating and some general discomfort.

Woohoo!!! :D
I would count it as positive since it's so close!
Boat loads of baby dust!!

Hey guys, sorry the holidays kind of got a hold of me and I was absent for a few days. Nothing new to report here besides tonight is my last dose of provera and hoping that AF comes!

I'm sorry no one else has gotten a BFP... It's pretty devastating. Some of you guys are ovulating so that's exciting! I am hoping January is our month ladies. I really am!

I think so too :3 I am pretty excited about this cycle!

I'm hoping January is it too! Fingers crossed for all of us. I had a definite positive ovulation test today so for right now I'm just glad that the clomid is working :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->