Need a Clomid buddy!

That's amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you!! ^_^

Omg I am so excited for you DRJO!! congrats! it makes me have some hope for myself ! One of ud finally has a BFP! who knows whose next! happy and healthy 9 months ! Please stay in touch!

Congrats to you Drjo I am so happy to hear about your BFP hope it's a sticky bean keep us updated.

Good luck to you 1nce and everyone else hope to see all your BFPs.

I got my BFP at the end of July. I tested positive at 14 dpo and it was shockingly positive on an IC. Went to get bloods same day and HCG was 483.. heard Heartbeat at 6 w 5d I've now almost completed 10 weeks . 2 more weeks and I'm out of the critical period . Hoping all goes well.

Hoping a BFP for everyone waiting

Congrats taima! Did you take clomid or get a bfp on your own?

Afm, I've had several episides of spotting and 2 episodes of red bleeding. I had an ultrasound tuesday and again today. They can't find a reason for the bleeding. Baby measured 6+3 today and I got to hear the heart beating at 127. ♡

Congrats taima! Did you take clomid or get a bfp on your own?

Afm, I've had several episides of spotting and 2 episodes of red bleeding. I had an ultrasound tuesday and again today. They can't find a reason for the bleeding. Baby measured 6+3 today and I got to hear the heart beating at 127. ♡

Thanks :) I took clomid for one month which I ovulated on CD17 and it was BFN. Second month I didn't use clomid because I didn't want to use it consecutive months. Got my BFP that month without clomid.

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat that is wonderful progress. I heard that spotting in early pregnancy is ok as long as the baby has a heartbeat. It's usually from the cervix or from a place away from the baby and doesn't affect the baby. After my BFP in 2 days I had a drop of brown and that was it. How's everything else? No morning sickness? Mine started around 6 weeks and right now it's at its worst. Hope you Have a happy and healthy 9 months : )

Thanks 1nce - I hope everything works out for you and you get that sticky bean very soon!

I'm having occasional waves of nausea and some food aversions, and my bowels have changed since I conceived, and some bloating. Other than that and the bleeding, doing ok.

I was like that at 7 weeks and at 10 weeks it peaked. But I think it's starting to get better. However, food aversions are increasing. So anxious to get to 12 weeks and have a piece of mind from worrying.

How's everyone doing ? I'm starting injectables this week, and hoping for a Halloween bean :)

hello, clomid newbie here. i was prescribed clomid this cycle for the first time, 100mg/day(50mg morning and night). took them cd3-7. i still continued charting, even though i know that clomid can affect my pre-ovulation temps.

sooo now, i'm on cd32, no af, temp is still up. i actually didn't take my temp the past few days thinking that af will arrive anytime since i've been having mild cramps.

does my chart look ok? i'm not sure if i ovulated late that's probably causing my late period, if ever. does clomid affect post-ovulation temps as well? chart is on my sig. hoping for any feedback or experience you may have had.

P.S. i haven't tested yet, as i thought i had a pregnancy test on hand this morning, but found out that it's an ovulation kit. aaand, i'm too scared to test!

hello, clomid newbie here. i was prescribed clomid this cycle for the first time, 100mg/day(50mg morning and night). took them cd3-7. i still continued charting, even though i know that clomid can affect my pre-ovulation temps.

sooo now, i'm on cd32, no af, temp is still up. i actually didn't take my temp the past few days thinking that af will arrive anytime since i've been having mild cramps.

does my chart look ok? i'm not sure if i ovulated late that's probably causing my late period, if ever. does clomid affect post-ovulation temps as well? chart is on my sig. hoping for any feedback or experience you may have had.

P.S. i haven't tested yet, as i thought i had a pregnancy test on hand this morning, but found out that it's an ovulation kit. aaand, i'm too scared to test!

Hey , It seems like you did ovulate CD15 and since your 17 dpo I would definitely test. I think you have a good chance. Best of luck to you :)

We're doing well. Had the nt scan yesterday and from what I can tell, everything looks good. Baby was measuring on par, heartrate 161, wiggling around and doing some thumb/hand sucking.

1nce- I'm so happy to hear that you've ovulated!! How has your tww been?

Drjo- great to hear everything's going well. At my 12 week NT scan I found out it was a boy and confirmed 2 weeks ago. Did they tell you what you may be having?

She didn't say but we saw the between the legs shot and I didn't see anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->