Need a Clomid buddy!

Hi taima, glad to hear you ovulated. I'm cd 8 and finished femara last night. Just waiting now...

Hi all-
Looking for Clomid buddies. I'm in my second cycle of Clomid and 8th of TTC after going off BCP almost a year ago and having crazy irregular cycles. Dr thinks I have PCO based on my us and irregular cycles - but hormones come back normal. Had normal HSG and husbands SA was normal. Last month I took 2 rounds of Clomid - 50 my days 3-7,! 100 MG days 13-17 because follicles were not maturing the way they should have been and dr didn't want me to lose the month. Was triggered and had weird brown spotting on 10 dpo which I assumed was ib. Was ecstatic. Got full blown, nasty AF the next morning. Dr started me on 100 MG 3-7 this month and I went in for monitoring on day 13. I had 3 follicles between 12.5-14.5 and I'm supposed to opk until wed. If I don't o on my own, I'll get triggered wed. Then I have to go in dpo for progesterone bloodwork ans start using suppositories, which is new for me.

Hoping for happy July news ans baby dust for us all :)

Hi all!! Sorry that I keep disappearing :S
Anyways I am currently on cd 36 and awaiting af... I have had some light spitting that keeps going away but no actual period.
Took an hpt and got a bfn yesterday. I will take another today since my boobs have been twingy and are VERY full. But it is more than likely af symptoms.
Oh well..

In other news! Assuming that this cycle is bfn, I intend on starting another round of clomid this next cycle! Probably be at 150 mg again, but who knows... I will see what my doctor says. :)

Rayin- you can have polycystic ovaries without having the actual syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome. It is an endocrine disorder so it screws up ALL of our hormones :/ blaaaah lol
Hopefully you DON'T have it because it sucks!! I will pray that you just have some cysts that will go away! <3
Suppositories don't sound fun at all :S fx that this is your month!!!

Drjo- I'm praying that this round of Femara will do the trick for you! It is about time for you to get your rainbow!!

Taima- have you tested yet? Fx and good luck!!!!

1nce- how are things going??? I popped into your blog a while back and forgot to leave a comment, but it sounded like you have found a good fertility clinic! When is your first appointment? Or have you had it already??

Thanks :) Just waiting to O- a little more stressful for me than the TWW because I've had a lot of anovulatory cycles. I'm just excited to O when it happens haha

Hi all!! Sorry that I keep disappearing :S
Anyways I am currently on cd 36 and awaiting af... I have had some light spitting that keeps going away but no actual period.
Took an hpt and got a bfn yesterday. I will take another today since my boobs have been twingy and are VERY full. But it is more than likely af symptoms.
Oh well..

In other news! Assuming that this cycle is bfn, I intend on starting another round of clomid this next cycle! Probably be at 150 mg again, but who knows... I will see what my doctor says. :)

Rayin- you can have polycystic ovaries without having the actual syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome. It is an endocrine disorder so it screws up ALL of our hormones :/ blaaaah lol
Hopefully you DON'T have it because it sucks!! I will pray that you just have some cysts that will go away! <3
Suppositories don't sound fun at all :S fx that this is your month!!!

Drjo- I'm praying that this round of Femara will do the trick for you! It is about time for you to get your rainbow!!

Taima- have you tested yet? Fx and good luck!!!!

1nce- how are things going??? I popped into your blog a while back and forgot to leave a comment, but it sounded like you have found a good fertility clinic! When is your first appointment? Or have you had it already??

Bab. I haven't been as active on here either because nothing is really happening. I just got my period from another birth control reset. My appointment was suppose to be tomorrow, but I had to reschedule it for July 16. So, two more weeks until my consultation, and then I can only assume that they are going to want to do a battery of tests (so I will probably have to wait for my period, again) .... So it's probably going to be a little while until I get a treatment plan from them... I'm guessing it will be some time in September before they decide what to do with me because the blood tests need to be done on certain days of cycle, as well as ultra sound and I'm sure they'll want to schedule a HSG. I am glad you are back on track though, and I am praying for your rainbow :)

AF arrived today 16dpo.

Rayin- my doctor suspects pco from my scan but I may not have the syndrome. I won't be on clomid this cycle because she wants it cleared out of my system for the next cycle to do blood tests and see what's up

Good luck to everyone! Hoping we all get bfps soon.

Taima- I'm the same. My hormones all come out fine, but I have cysts and irregular periods, so my dr said PCO

Let us know how this cycle goes :)

AF arrived today 16dpo.

Rayin- my doctor suspects pco from my scan but I may not have the syndrome. I won't be on clomid this cycle because she wants it cleared out of my system for the next cycle to do blood tests and see what's up

Good luck to everyone! Hoping we all get bfps soon.

My visit with the RE is on Thursday. I'm a mixed bag of nervous and excited. I know not much is going to happen, but at least we are going forward...and I am nervous something is going to get screwed up.

How is everyone else doing?

I think the re will only help you. At least you would have some answers.

Afm, femara helped me ovulate on cd20/21 this cycle. I'm now 4/5 dpo.

1nce- your appointment is tomorrow!!!! Are you excited??

Rayin- how is your cycle going?

Taima- sorry to hear about af :(
fx for this new cycle!!!!

Drjo- how are you feeling?? Any symptoms? Fx this is your lucky cycle!!!

Afm- ovulated today after taking 150 mg of clomid days 5-9.
Dtd with preseed to aid and haven't gotten up in over and hour and a half xD my legs were up for an hour straight!! Lol
I am sooo hoping this will be my rainbow!!!

Drjo- how are you feeling?? Any symptoms? Fx this is your lucky cycle!!!

Afm- ovulated today after taking 150 mg of clomid days 5-9.
Dtd with preseed to aid and haven't gotten up in over and hour and a half xD my legs were up for an hour straight!! Lol
I am sooo hoping this will be my rainbow!!!

I'm normally not a symptom spotter but i am feeling different and odd this cycle. A lot of random cramping and some sharp pains, feeling like I pulled the muscles in my lower abdomen, and getting fleeting weird tastes from food, like ice cream tasting like sour cream and onion. I'm trying not to think much of it.

Good for you for being able to keep your legs up that long! I think mine would fall asleep...lol. I hope this is your cycle!

I had my appointment today, and of course we have all the tests that need to get scheduled....

Hubby has a sperm analysis scheduled for July 29th.
I have to induce a period with birth control, and on day 1 call the clinic, and they will schedule my HSG and all my different blood work.

After the clinic gets all the results of this, I will meet back with my RE and they will discuss our treatment plan.

Of course all of this depends on test results, but she went over PCOS, and a bunch of other things, and possible unexplained fertiltiy, but thinks we might start with injectables and timed intercourse, or injectables with IUI...of course depends on test results. I kind of hope that my hubbys SA comes back super good, and we can do timed intercourse, but honestly, at this point, its like whatever gets me pregnant faster.

So there is at least a month worth of waiting ahead of me to take any of these tests. I just keep telling myself that this is going to all be worth it.

Funny story though, my DH is deathly afraid of needles and he nearly passed out in her office...all because of a two second conversation that went something like "you can inject yourself, or your husband could help you do it".....and DH said he felt like he was going to throw up and pass out.... I was like COME ON! LOL. I guess I will be injecting myself, but I almost prefer that. Haha.

Drjo, I really hope this is your sticky bean.

BAB- I'm so glad to hear from you and Clomid is still working for you! Hopefully this will be your rainbow!!

How is everyone!? All my tests are done, and my follow up is September 21 to discuss everything. I know it's so far away :-( oh well!

Hey 1nce! Glad to hear you got all the testing done but that's crazy you have to wait so long for results! I hope you get some answers.

I'm on cd25 and 5dpo from 10mg femara. I'd love for this to be the successful cycle, but after 16 months I just don't put much stock in it. Plus we were under a lot of stress around ovulation time as OH's dad was very unexpectedly diagnosed with aggressive cancer and passed away 2.5 weeks later. His funeral was monday.

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your loss DRJO! Maybe you will get a sticky bean despite the stress!

They could have fit me in sooner, but they didn't have anything that would fit my schedule, and I really want to save the time I get off from work for actual tests and procedures relating to an iui or ivf...I know my tubes are open, and she said the bloods that came in looked fine so far..... So. I'm guessing I'm going to fall under "unexplained."

I'm still in disbelief but I think I may have my bfp...had a random urge to test with 3rd urine of the day at 9/10dpo. And a beautiful pink 2nd line appeared within 3 minutes. I'm waiting to feel better about until more tests and betas, but I don't have a feeling of doom and gloom like I did when I found out I was pregnant with my miscarriage.

Congrats drjo!!!!!! Have you gotten your betas done yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->