need a couple of volunteers

S

sezzlebum

just to test this site ive built for a friend, its a hollistic massage site,
need feedback on what to add/if theres any bugs etc

www.thelovingtouch.co.uk

its built to his spec lol my sites are usually faaaaaaaaaaaaaar prettier

thank you :flower:

It seems fine to me :thumbup: might want to get him to check what he needs to comply with trading standards though?

thanks muchly, hes mithering me do it, dont think he realises what a pita coding is etc and ive been ill/ had ill kids/ got Aimee trying to use the laptop so i rushed it to get it done lol

thanks again :flower:

will tell him over trading standards too x

I'm not exactly sure what applies to him TS wise as he's not directly selling as such is he but he'd probably be wise looking into it.

It looks good, but I gotta admit I thought they were little spermies swimming at the edge of the screen for a while!!! :rofl:

Ditto on the sperm thing! I know it isn't website related, but can I do some spell checking?

On the home page:
We are all different and have our own unique issues, experiences, personalities and needs. Having a sound technical skill, I enjoy bringing an intuitive and personalised approach to my clients, who come from all walks of life, and I am happy to say I receive lots of positive feedback.

I believe being pampered is special and we should all treat ourselves more often. I use only top quality oils so that my clients know they are getting the treatment they deserve.

On the Holistic Massage bit:
This is the manipulation of the body's soft tissue based upon the Swedish technique. The therapist uses their hands and drawing from experience, as well as the client's feedback, applies a range of strokes and pressure to suit the client's needs. It can be a remedial treatment directed towards particular muscles and parts of the body or a full body treatment of either soothing or stimulating effects.

On the Benefits page:
The mental and emotional effects of massage cannot be overstated. Touch is the most natural way to convey care and warmth, therefore hands on therapies are known to greatly comfort and soothe the mind and body.

Massage also releases endorphins, the body's feel good hormone, giving an instant sensation of well being!

On the price list it should say 'Therapeutic'

I really hope I don't appear completely insane. In my defence, I am a teacher!

ta matey, i copied n pasted his email :rofl: didnt spell check as he was rushing me :flower:

hehehe yeah i noticed the spellings HAHA ...also the sperms!! :rofl: took me a couple of seconds to realise they were peoples ! LOL

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back