Need a little help ladies, please (FINALLY GOT A +!)

chika10blue

Mother of 4 girls!
Reaction score
Just a quick question ladies. Last month I got my positive opk on cycle day 12. This month I'm now on cycle day 16 and still no positive test...or at least I don't think so. Usually when I test and get my positive the test line is like 3 shades DARKER than the control line. So are these tests positives and maybe just not as strong of an LH surge this month? I'm kinda lost :shrug:

Thanks for your input!

EDIT: Today is cycle day 18 and I finally got a positive opk! Pictures below.

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
Deffo positive, the test line only needs to be the same colour as the control line to indicate a surge :)

It quite often depends on how soon you test after your surge.....so if you surge in the middle of the night quite often your test will be positive in the am and lighter in the pm, it take up to 6 hours for the LH hormone to show up in your urine!

Deffo positive, the test line only needs to be the same colour as the control line to indicate a surge :)

It quite often depends on how soon you test after your surge.....so if you surge in the middle of the night quite often your test will be positive in the am and lighter in the pm, it take up to 6 hours for the LH hormone to show up in your urine!

I'm a bit of a test-a-holic so I test 3 or 4 times a day. :blush: (Well I did, but am now officially out of tests :nope: LOL)

SO I would test first thing in the morning, about noon, around 3, then later in the evening about 6 or so. I'm thinking maybe this cycle I'm just not going to ovulate. I have no rise in temperature yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->