need a new bbt thermometer....

sprite30

Reaction score
so i find myself in the market for a new bbt thermometer. i have this one from cvs and i swear it takes 2-3 minutes to get the temp...it's so freakin annoying. so ive been surfing the internet for the fastest bbt thermometer and i have found alot of good reviews on the pink walgreens bbt. Does anyone out there have this one and can vouch for it.

are there any other brands out there that are accurate and very quick? i certainly dont mind a 60 second wait but 2-3 minutes...come on now...thats over the top..

m using normal and cheap thermometre for charting , this is my 1st time using chart , I feel lazy to take it every day in the same time especially I can wake up at night or some time i woke up early than usuall

I agree im lazy lol. I am only temping from cd6-cd 15 and I cant do it on the weekends either because i stay up late and sleep in so it probably wont be accurate.

i've been doing it since september and it is right on with my opks so i know it works i just hate waiting 3 minutes. i havent bought a new one yet seems everyone out there has some bad review about it so i dont know what to think

That's the one I'm using, the pink walgreens one!

I like it a lot. My only complaint is I don't have a backlit version and I wake up at 4 am so I always have to use my phone to read it, lol.

But it usually takes 30 seconds to maybe 60 seconds to read my temp and then beeeeeps loudly a couple of times which is nice because I temp vaginally and I don't even lift the covers before I temp haha so I need to be able to hear the beep under the covers.

but for me sometimes I wake a 6am or somtime before and i don't stand up , still in the bed , i wait until 6:30 TO take temperature, that may false it? I want to take it in the same time every day, shall I take even in irregular time?

but for me sometimes I wake a 6am or somtime before and i don't stand up , still in the bed , i wait until 6:30 TO take temperature, that may false it? I want to take it in the same time every day, shall I take even in irregular time?

It really needs to be the same time in your sleep cycle. For most people they go to bed at the same time every day they temp the same time every day. I say if you go to bed at nine and temp at five am then when you go to bed at ten, temp at six am.

But yes it needs to be right away. As soon as you wake up while your eyes are still bleary! :wacko::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->