Need a TTC buddy

Hope you feel better Sequeena.

BD - I think I may get the day 21 bloods or whatever is 7 days past O for me - this cycle as well.

Think will O Sunday or Monday - then I will have a TWW again - yay:flower:

Warm here like early fall - no gloves - not hat - only a light coat! Is this Moscow:shrug:

Hi to everyone:howdy:

Well I got my day 3 blood results back..
LH - 8.1 , I read that this is both normal & a bit high, most of what Ive read says it should be lower than 7.
FSH - 8.5 this is good from what I ve read, but not excellent
Estradiol(sp?) - 80 this is on the higher side from what info I can find

I havent spoken to my doctor about it yet, I will wait till I have day21 results.

Im not sure what to think of these, do you guys know how to interpret these results?

I think those numbers sound just fine. My FSH was 8 also, and doc said normal. Let us know what your doc says.

Howdy:friends: all,

BD - not sure - as have not had those tests myself. If your estrogen is only a bit on the high side, I think there are dietary changes that may help.
Do you tend to get watery or ewcm after O?

Minnie - hope you are feeling ok.

Am in my TWW - :happydance: very happy as did not have a tww last month. Feeling a few twinges here and there but think O day was only Tues/overnight from Monday - so too early for any testing or such.

CW

Howdy:friends: all,

BD - not sure - as have not had those tests myself. If your estrogen is only a bit on the high side, I think there are dietary changes that may help.
Do you tend to get watery or ewcm after O?

Minnie - hope you are feeling ok.

Am in my TWW - :happydance: very happy as did not have a tww last month. Feeling a few twinges here and there but think O day was only Tues/overnight from Monday - so too early for any testing or such.

CW

Hi girls, :flower: hope you are all well.

Well Im off to day day21 bloods this morning, fx they will be good.

Cedar, I cant remember what my cm is normally like after O - I think its normally creamy?, this cycle it Ive had mostly watery cm with quite a bit over the past few days.

Keep us posted babydreamer! What did you doc say about your day3 bloodwork?

I haven't seen her yet, was waiting till I had done the day21 bloods so I didnt have to pay for 2 consults ($40-50 each Dr visit here).
I have made an appointment to see her Thurs morning.

Minniegirl it was a false alarm - was not sure it was a line as super thin but had color - took another on Sunday - nothing.
Af came now 3 days late but is here.

In other news a little bird told me you got a BFP:cake: CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks, Cedar. I was really hoping this was it for you. Stupid AF. I am cheering you girls on and hope for nothing more than BFP's SOON for each of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->