Need a TTC buddy

I got mail from the doctors today - smear - normal & the swabs - negative! yay Im pleased about that - just gotta wait for blood results now - I expect they will be fine too. still a bit scary tho.

just hep b , c hiv & something else but i cant remember what. I go back for cd 2 & 21 bloods next month - those ones Im worried about.

Im bored....

Ive been thinking.. and I think that if Im not preggo this month then I might give it a go again next month & then maybe give it a rest until the wedding. It will only be for 2 months, it will be hard not to try, but there are so many reasons why I would rather not be pg for my wedding - so I can enjoy some wine, not be fat in my dress :blush: (so vain), not have morning sickness or feel crap on the day, not have the worry of miscarriage, enjoy some more wine....

Haha, I think that is a good plan. I'm sure all your tests will come back fine and like me it is just taking a while longer, for whatever reason. We keep the statistics going with the whole 12 or 18 months crap! :) I can tell you, I feel pretty relieved not having to worry about O this month--sex for fun, will be FUN!

Hi guys, how are you all?

So 6-9dpo here & I poas this morning - silly I know - far too early! (Bfn of course)
Not really feeling any different, bbs slightly sore = normal, had a few cramps & twinges = normal. So thinking it wont be my month again. :shrug:

Its Labour weekend here & it is sunny for the first time in years! I got sunburnt yesterday & it hurts so much! Stupid me!! I hate getting sunburnt - its so bad cos I have such super white skin from winter.
So we spent yesterday arvo doing some gardening - its all gone wild & we need to clean it up for the wedding. I gave Lola a haircut too, she was looking like a wooly sheep - she looks so muc.h smaller now - and very patchy - Im not a very good hairdresser, she had so many knots I was too embarrassed to take her to a groomer, now she's not so bad so I will take her in a couple of weeks.
Its another beautiful day again today, so I might go buy some sunscreen so I can go & enjoy the sunshine.

Thanks! I'm nervous but it's been so easy this month to not worry about it. I didn't even realise my period was due yesterday :haha:

Good luck Sequeena!

Not much new here--was in South Carolina for the weekend at a wedding--the weather was gorgeous and we even got to spend some time at the beach.

Taking it easy this month has been nice already! I'm not thinking about TTC all the time, it feels great.

Will be cheering for you girls this month!

Hi Minne, love your photo. So far so good! I'm a little over 5 weeks. Had blood tests done every few days to make sure HCG levels are rising and they are! This time last week my level was 150 and yesterday it was 2500! I'm going in next Thursday for my first ultrasound and if all is ok my fertility doc will graduate me to an ob/gyn. I'm still feeling cautious but I'm letting myself be a little happy. I'm already pregnant one whole day longer than I was when I had my MC last year.

How are you girls? I'm worried about Cedarwood.

Why, what is going on with Cedar? I've been wondering where she is.

So happy your pregnancy is going well. So that was your third time with clomid, and the first time you ovulated with it? Do anything else different? All tips are appreciated :)

I don't know what's going on with Cedar. I sent her a PM a couple of weeks ago and never heard back. I hope all is ok with her.

This was my 3rd clomid but I had ovulated with the previous times too. I can only speculate here but I think what we did differently this time was to BD every day instead of every other day. Also i think orgasming helped alot. Kept hips elevated and stayed like that for 45 min every day. Doc told me not to exercise AT ALL once I started the medication and only started walking every day again after a positive pregnancy test. She said not to exercise at all because she thinks my ovaries are especially sensitive. Hope this info helps!

Eeek - Palestrina you are pregnant!!!!!!!:img:

Wow!

Ok - I just began to read through posts and do catch up and saw that!

AFM after my chemical - I had a totally no go month for medical reasons - not a chance so was bummed on top of the chemical. One of those times when you lose an inning and then have to sit out.

Nice to come back to some good news though:flower:

Am on AF so nothing doing now with me but hoping to be back ttc next week.

Hi to all and will look back though more posts.:)

Ok am back.
Minnie - sorry hon you have a month off - that stinks. Did you have pain with the clomid? I always got a bit with Femara around the OV day and once it was so incredibly painful I was worried something was going to burst.

BD - did you get the results of your day 21 bloods and such?

Palestrina - excellent hcg rise! And congrats on one day past. I know how nervous pregnancy after a MC can be.

Hey Cedar hope your doing better!

I havent got results yet, I went and got day 2 bloods taken last week & will get cd21 bloods done in a fortnight, last month it landed on a sunday so I missed out. I will ring for my day2 results later this week so fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->