Need a TTC buddy

Babydreamer, you must have O'd later. I O at different times each month. The ewcm is your best indicator of fertility, so get busy! :)

No sign of the witch yet. She is due today. Will test tomorrow if no sign of her.

Fx'd!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping fingers crossed. AF is due tomorrow let's hope she doesn't show up. For what it's worth I haven't had any implantation spotting and I am not feeling anything out of the ordinary.

I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and this am, so I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Uggh, don't even know what else to try :(

oh Minne :hugs:
you will be going back to the fertility clinic? maybe its to do with the lining thickness, maybe they can give you something for that?

Good luck Palestrina!

It's still super scant brown discharge..never had this before. Hopefully this medicine didn't screw me up more than I already am :( Yes, once it starts for real, I have to call to go in and have another baseline ultrasound done. I'm going to talk to them about the lining issue and see if they can try to correct it. I'm just so worn out right now. The thought of doing this for much longer sounds undoable.

I know what you mean about doing this for longer, this is my 10th cycle, I didnt expect to get pg straight away, I thought it might take 3 months, I could have already had a baby by now if we had succeeded the first time.
Its sad & it sucks, but we have to keep on truckin' - remember it takes many healthy couples a year to concieve! - Easy to remember these things when you dont have AF on your doorstep.
Have you tested? there is always that chance it might be IB? especially if spotting is not normal for you?

Thanks, hun. She just got me full force :( I know, we just have to keep trying. This will be our 9th cycle now. I agree, it can just take a while. I just never imagined that I would be one of those people.

I just don't know how to NOT think about it. Dh said this morning that I really need to relax about it, that I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I know that I am, I just don't know how to turn back. Knowing his sperm are really good is great, but it points all fingers at me that something isn't working right. I mean, this month, I likely ovulated like THREE eggs, and he has 175 million sperm in his sample and I DIDN'T get pregnant. Seriously. WTF?

:hugs::hugs:

Lets just hope its because of the lining & they will give you something & voile! you'll get knocked up!:flower:

I took a test and I'm pregnant. I will not use any exclamation marks or smiley faces. A year ago I MC and since AF is due today/tomorrow it's too soon to let myself feel happiness. We have been trying for 2 years and I am overcome with a feeling of panic and fear. I want to be happy right now but I'm too afraid to be.

OMG, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!! :) Please keep us posted on everything!

Going in for blood work today. I'll be going in every 2 days for blood work. They're looking for HGH levels to double each time to see if this is a "viable" pregnancy. Fingers crossed that this works. At this point I'm at 4 weeks, too soon to know anything.

hi girls how are you? I have my fx for you Palestrina:flower:

well I had a bit more ewcm yesterday arvo & some sharp cramps last night so Im picking I ov'ed yesterday CD16 which should give me a 29/30 day cycle if my LP stays the same - which it should right?
Its weird, the longest cycle Ive had has been 28 days - & Ive had 26 day cycles for the last 2 months with ov cd12/13.
I had a smear on cd 11 & had some spotting afterwards - could this have something to do with delaying ovulation?:shrug:

Where is everyone???

Palestrina - any news?

Minne - how you doing?

Cedar - where you been?

well Im good, bbs are sore, really p*ssed off that I ov'ed later than normal - now I have to wait longer:growlmad:
Finally got my wedding invites finished & my first bridesmaid dress ordered :happydance:

Ummm, not good. I went to the doctor for my baseline ultrasound and they found two large cysts--one on each ovary. Apparently I overstimulated on the clomid and my body continued to absorb it after I ovulated. I have to take this month off completely and the cysts could take MONTHS to go away. Seriously, FML.

BabyDreamer - wow, it's getting down to the nitty gritty now with the invites going out soon.

Minnie - I had the cysts after clomid twice before. Don't be worried, my doc said that this happens oftens and is not a big deal. My cysts cleared up by the following cycle, I'm sure you'll be fine as well.

Doc said "You're pregnant!!" after my blood tests yesterday. Going in again tomorrow to see if my hormones are elevated. Hopefully yes.

Thanks, Palestrina. I hope mine clear up like yours did.

You must be over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->