Need advice! (And sanity!)

SassyV

Reaction score
:wacko:hi Ladies!
Just found this website, hope someone can help!
I am VERY new to the TTC community. In fact I just started taking prenatals Feb 28th (2016) with the goal of getting pregnant in June /Julyish. (I understand we can not plan but that's when I figured we would aggressively follow my calendar)

My last period was Feb 23rd. My cycle is usually 29 days long (sometimes 28) I noticed spotting on March 9th which lasted about 3-4 days. Only noticed it when I wiped and it ranged from light pink to very dark brown (exactly how implantation bleeding is described from all the research I did) the dates didn't seem to make sense with how I should have ovulated (but I've never checked my ovulation days so I'm not sure).

I started to pay more attention to my body to see if there were any other symptoms, also aggressively searched the net for all symptoms before a missed period. It's so very hard bc the symptoms are so different for everyone and some women don't experience anything! I noticed some smells stronger here and there. I noticed I had a metallic taste and sometimes bitter taste in my mouth here and there. I've been slightly constipated for a day or two (March 16thish) and I even had a green juice so that's very odd. Maybe a little bloat last week. Anyhow we took a pregnancy test on March 16th and it was negative. I understand it was probably early (or I'm just not pregnant) but I've been so sad. Even though this would be a total surprise but I'm all in my head. Been going crazy! watching YT videos, searching symptoms, and just so much anxiety!

Side note, I have never spotted before, have never taken birth control. The night before the spotting began we had sex and it was a different position than usual (which we have tried before, and it was not painful) my husband suggested maybe the spotting was from that... But it seems to be exactly what implantation bleeding is described as.

Help please!

My period should arrive on the 22nd if I follow a 29 day cycle.
Obvious solution ... Wait for my period to come or not and test again. But all these symptoms, were they in my head? or am I really preg and it was too early? Sorry ladies to sound neurotic. Please someone help.

Based on the spotting it could have been implantation spotting. I'd def wait for af to come or not come and test again. I've heard a metallic taste is common...everyone is different though and you are right some people get every symptom and some none. The only way you'll know for sure is by af and testing after. Good luck!

Thank you. Any other advice for what to do til then? any good books, blogs, YTubers, tv shows?

Never saw it before so figured why not. Lol. I buy books dozens at a time on amazon for a few bucks a pop. Look for series with good reviews.

Been ttc since December. On prenatal since August. I've had two laproscopic surgeries for endometriosis and still have endo. My DH is 30 I just turned 25. Got married in November and immediately started trying. No luck as of yet...duh lol but I'm very hopeful for this month my bday was the 15th so right in my fertile window. Hoping it brings us luck. I was late last month but nothing but bfns. Gonna try not to test during this tww but it's Sooo hard. Each and every month is just so painful the sooner I can get a bfp the better. I don't want another surgery :-(... can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Lol.

Always that thought in the back of my mind that I won't be able to conceive. Just trying to stay positive and pass on what I've learned.

Thank you. Yours as well! It really is very hard..

Is it bad that I want to insert a "that's what she said" there? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->