Need advice asap! Freaking out.....

OMG Hun, it does sound like your pregnant!!! I am a big believer in that everything happens for a reason. You can work it out. Congratulations xx

Wow. I'm pretty sure the hormone would be out of your system by now hun so it is pretty likely you are pregnant... Test with FMU tomorrow and take it from there.

It's so easy to get caught up hun so don't feel stupid. I was told BF'ing would reduce chances of ovulation but not to trust completely. I was told to start my mini pill before 21 days to ensure I was covered.

All the best xx

Our bodies are extremely fertile after giving birth, BFing is about as effective as the pull out method for a contraceptive. I hope your not pregnant again if you weren't hoping to be.

Could very easily be left over hormone, I tested positive for 16 weeks after a miscarriage.

If its not and you are pregnant then what a blessing! We tried so hard to have a small age gap like that but bfing stopped me getting (and staying) pregnant until DS1 was a year old.

Good luck, hope you get answers soon x

Oh dear... That would be my worst nightmare! Not uncommon though! Happens all the time! Gl xx

Information about breastfeeding and fertility here

https://kellymom.com/bf/normal/fertility/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"