Need Advice ASAP, not entirely baby related and please dont be offended

I agree with a lot of what the others are saying. I think that it's a pretty serious matter to seek this kind of outlet, regardless of the type of pain your OH was feeling. I don't think grief would have any effect on sexuality. I mean, I'm not a professional, but I have experience with infidelity in my own marriage. My DH and I have reconciled, long ago, but I know that if he were looking for someone outside our marriage, it would be a woman. I definitely have no problem with gays and lesbians. I have friends who are and I love them as if they were my family. But when you're in a relationship and you're trying to have a child together, you have to also consider your plans for your family. If I were in a relationship with someone who was gay or bi, I would be concerned that their desires for another person would tear apart our relationship eventually and then my child would grow up with one parent. I have parents who divorced when I was 14, and I know that a lot of people go through divorce and raise their children and do a wonderful job, but if you could see into the future and knew it wouldn't work, maybe you would make different decisions about the present. I'm really not sure what I'd do in your situation, but I pray you have healing and discernment for the best path for your own life. I wish you nothing but happiness! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->