Need advice - low amh, next step

odelay770

Reaction score
Hello,

I really need advice as to what someone would do in my situation.

My husband and I have wanted children for years and years now. We've been ttc for almost 6 years. About 3 or so years ago I was diagnosed with a closed Fallopian tube, at which time they recommended surgery. Well, I got freaked and ran- I thought the clinic was pushing me into IVF without exploring any other option.

At any rate, we've been trying naturally since then with no success. I went for a checkup with an ob/gyn, and she did an AMH blood test in which I found out that my number was on the very low side of normal (.88). It seems like AR is the way to go. If I'm not pregnant this month (which I completely gave up on- I used to poas so often but after this news I'm convinced that I'm not), my husband and I agreed to immediately start trying clomid (I did one round a while ago, but then after my trigger shot my husband freaked out and started crying and it was absolutely a wasted month).

This morning my husband seemed so sad. Yesterday he was going to pull money out of our IRA to pay for the procedures; today he is full of doubt. I feel TERRIBLE because I feel like my body has failed the relationship. We agreed on kids and if we can't have kids I feel like I have no right to make him stay with me. I feel as though I deceived him in some way. I can't even be around him right now- I feel ashamed, like I lied to him. Logically I would have never known this was going to happen, but emotionally I want to divorce him so that he can find happiness and children before we get even older. His 39th birthday is in two days; I'm already 37. I wanted two beautiful children and now even one seems so unlikely.

Any advice? Am I wrong in wanting him to leave and find happiness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->