Need advice of what you would do

hardd2011

Reaction score
So we are in the process of moving to Germany however we made a stop in NEW YORK for 4 week (3 weeks left). Well I have horrible heartburn to the point now my esophagus hurt and my upper stach lining hurts constantly. My thing is my blood sugar drops super low when I don't eat much. I haven't been able to eat much but take a couple bits and I am hungry but the pain hurts :/
I have no doctor here. What would you do in my situation. I am just in pain.
I am 11 weeks and nothing has helped my heartburn but nexium has taken the edge of the burning.

Poor you I totally feel for you- I had almost this exact situation when pregnant with my little boy. We were in France and I had no doctor there. I called my OB who recommended I buy ranitidine over the counter and take 150mg twice a day. The when I got home she also put me on omeprazole 20mg every morning.

You might be able to buy ranitidine there, but if not you might have to brave a walk in clinic or the likes. Either way it's awful and needs something!! I truly feel for you! I found I could eat fromage frail type yogurts if they were ice cold- maybe try that!! Good luck I hope it passes soon xxx

I do have Zantac and doesn't help either. It's horrible and I stay away from trigger foods and I am so tired of it. I feel like I am scarring my stomach and esophagus because they pain increases.

My only option will be the ER here and if you knew what NYC hospitals look like you wouldn't want to go. I went once and there ER was a big room and beds lined with no curtains. I am a huge germaphob so I walked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->