Need advice please!

AreYouSerious

Reaction score
Hi im new to this site. I would like some advice please on my issue. I’m 17 and i had unprotected sex at the end of last month (July). My last period was on the 15th of July but the last couple of months its came at all different dates its irregular. But im worried.. there’s only at most, a 5 day gap between them each month. I’ve been getting headaches a lot lately, everyday in fact. I’ve been taking painkillers but still hasn’t helped, i’ve read on the internet this could be one of the symptoms to expect, not sure if thats right or not.. i took a pregnancy test before i was due and came back negative which was last Friday and i am deciding whether or not to buy another test and try it in the next few days, i really have no idea what to do. Anyone got any advice for me?

hiya hun and welcome :wave: were you ttc ? if i were you i would get a first response test as they are very good at detecting early pregnancy, if this comes back negative i would go and see your doctor who will be able to do a blood test as well as advise you

take care hun xx

No i wasn’t ttc thats why im so worried. Im from the UK i haven’t heard of first response do they sell that here? I was thinking about getting Clear Blue.. Are both similar? Thanks for your help by the way, i appreciate it

:hi: hello hun, welcome to bnb.
I am from the UK also and they do sell first responce over here!
Clear blue is good also though, that is what I used, the one that tells you how many weeks you are.
Have you been getting any other symptoms hun? :hugs: xxx

No i wasn’t ttc thats why im so worried. Im from the UK i haven’t heard of first response do they sell that here? I was thinking about getting Clear Blue.. Are both similar? Thanks for your help by the way, i appreciate it

hiya, yes they do sell it over here it picked my friends pregnancy up at 3 weeks, clear blue is also good, it may just be that your hormones are playing up tho
keep us informed and i hope you get the result that you want xx

Thanks for the welcome. I researched some symptoms there to see if i have any others so i’ll copy and paste them..

* missed menstrual period - Yes
* nausea - No
* extreme fatigue - Not sure
* frequent urination – Not Sure
* tender breasts - Yes
* headache - Yes
* heartburn - Yes
* constipation - No
* spotting - No
* feeling faint - No

Is there any others i should be worried about? Whats better clear blue or first response for my suitation?

Thanks for the welcome. I researched some symptoms there to see if i have any others so i’ll copy and paste them..

* nausea - No
* tender breasts - Yes
* headache - Yes
* heartburn - Yes
* constipation - No
* spotting - No
* feeling faint - No

Is there any others i should be worried about? Whats better clear blue or first response for my suitation?

I would prob go with first response hun to be honest in your situation. :thumbup:
People are all different as well and get all different symptoms - I didnt find out I was pregnant till I was 8weeks and looking back on it to before then I got a hell of alot of heartburn but that was the only thing.
Do you ever get tender breasts when you are due on your period?
xxx

* nausea - No
* tender breasts - Yes
* headache - Yes
* heartburn - Yes
* constipation - No
* spotting - No
* feeling faint - No

those are the main symptoms although others can be nausea at the sight/smell of certain types of food, needing to wee more, been more hungry, low abdominal pains and a funny taste in your mouth...all of which i had right from conception lol
i would go for the first response although the clear blue is very good too,

xx

You’d get 1st response in Tesco right? Yea they get tender before my periods too. 8 weeks? Wow, do you think I’m taking my test too early?

I have low abdominal pains aswell and a funny taste in my mouth... oh flip i might aswell start planning my excuse to my parents now...

You’d get 1st response in Tesco right? Yea they get tender before my periods too. 8 weeks? Wow, do you think I’m taking my test too early?

I have low abdominal pains aswell and a funny taste in my mouth... oh flip i might aswell start planning my excuse to my parents now...

Yup 8weeks, My periods were a little messed up and I was on the pill so I didnt think anything so as you can guess it was a massive shock, hehe. But now I couldnt be happier.

Dont worry to much yet hun, I know its hard but try not to think about it. I would do a test now though, maybe get one with 2 in it so you have a spare one incase it comes back neg and you still havent come on your period.

You may be able to get them in tesco, but I know they sell then in boots for sure.
And im here if you need to talk hun.:hugs: xxx

not sure if tesco sell it ??? boots do and most other chemists do if that is any help to you hun?
we will all be here to support and talk to you and to offer any advice/help we can hun but wait until you know one way or another before you worry hun as the body does funny things sometimes
xx

Yeah theres a boots near me. Thanks so much to u both, i really appreciate u taking your time to help me out. I’ll get the test during the week and let u both know, once again thanks so much!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->