Need advice please

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
So last month I was a 47day cycle and this month I've gone to 27 day cycle as af arrived this morning!! I haven't ovulated at all :(!! Now I'm worried that I won't ovulate at all now! I've also been using natural progesterone cream the day before my af came, could it be that ?? Totally worried :(

Hi TOHARD2TRY. Big :hugs: to you. First, how long have you been using progesterone? How much are you using? What brand is it or is it a 'scrip? How long are your cycles usually? Can you link your chart?

Hiya, I used it first time on Tuesday night, then came on suddenly weds night between 11pm, I use 1/4 as it says on tub! Imy cycles usually vary from 28-32 but can between 36 too! Longest are. 47 last month!

Can you link your chart? You should start using progesterone about three days after you O (3 high temps after you look to have O'd will confirm it occurred, or at least most likely occurred :) ). If you start using it in your follicular phase you will twist yourself up and O may not happen as your body will not be doing what it's supposed to do when it's supposed to do it. Do you think you have an issue with estrogen dominance/low progesterone? If you don't think you have a hormonal issue I would tread carefully here. Read as much as you can get your hands on about hormonal imbalance and progesterone supplementation before you jump into the deep end. You don't want to create any problems where there might not be any. What are your reasons for supplementing?

I don't chart! Thanks for the advice but don't think I will be using progesterone cream anymore if I don't have no problems with my self or with hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->