need advice please

sarahlouisa

Reaction score
my last period was October 25th I ovulate around cd10-cd11 my boobs are so sore on the sides and the areolas have white dots on them alot more then normal even outside the areolas.. I'm do moody even husband says I am lol.... thick creamy white discharge today and period type pains but they have gone off now .... I usually go out on a Friday nite and have a drink with friends I can drink alot lol but on Friday 13th I went out but before I did my friend brought alcohol around and the smell made me feel sick even gagged when I tasted it went out at 730 had 3 drinks and could only just drink them they made me feel sick I was home in bed by 1130 could I be pregnant lol

Before I found out I was pregnant with my second I went out with a friend and the taste of beer tastes off. I couldn't drink it. The only way to know is test. Good luck!

You would be about where I'm at, maybe a few days before. AF for me was on Oct. 26th and I ovulated I believe on CD11/12. One of the first pregnancy signs is that your senses change, like smell and taste. I would wait a few more days and try testing with First Response Early Result. Avoid drinking until then, if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->